Australian Survivor

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That should be it for Vakama. They got rid of Mat Rogers. They should've gotten rid of AK. He stuffed up the puzzle for them and blew the huge lead they got... but instead they get rid of one of their best.

Good luck.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That should be it for Vakama. They got rid of Mat Rogers. They should've gotten rid of AK. He stuffed up the puzzle for them and blew the huge lead they got... but instead they get rid of one of their best.

Good luck.
AK is pretty good in physical challenges and less likely to turn on them than Harry or Shonee. Why would they get rid of him? Harry, Shonee or even Flick would have made more sense. There will be some twists once they get to the merge. I have a feeling Brooke will go a long way.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't watch much of this show but how is it that no one has bashed that **** Nick yet, if anyone needs to be decked it's him.

Wahesh

Reaction score
AK is pretty good in physical challenges and less likely to turn on them than Harry or Shonee. Why would they get rid of him? Harry, Shonee or even Flick would have made more sense. There will be some twists once they get to the merge. I have a feeling Brooke will go a long way.
I agree - Shonee is physically bad but it was AK who stuffed up the puzzle yesterday. Essentially he cost them immunity. How is it that he's still there?

I don't understand what Flick was doing yesterday speaking to Mat while they were deliberating. She goes up to Mat and hugs him, then writes down 'Mat the Rat' when voting. How is he a rat? She is after what she did to Brooke in season 1.
I don't watch much of this show but how is it that no one has bashed that **** Nick yet, if anyone needs to be decked it's him.
Nick is good at puzzles, and he's not as much of a snake as Dave. I think this will come back to bite him eventually.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I agree - Shonee is physically bad but it was AK who stuffed up the puzzle yesterday. Essentially he cost them immunity. How is it that he's still there?

I don't understand what Flick was doing yesterday speaking to Mat while they were deliberating. She goes up to Mat and hugs him, then writes down 'Mat the Rat' when voting. How is he a rat? She is after what she did to Brooke in season 1.
Mat came out today defending Flick in the media. It was nothing personal. It's his nickname. He even has it tattooed on him, apparently. I think she was talking to him because she was torn about what to do. As for what she did to Brooke, that's the game. I'm more annoyed at how tentative she has been this time around. Blindsides and people moving against their alliances are what make the show entertaining, IMO.

Harry was just as responsible for the puzzle stuff up and AK is one of their best challenge assets in a general sense. He's also a key part of their alliance. Voting him out would have made zero sense. The key alliance would have been better off going for Harry or Shonee and if Mat had managed to get Flick, Shonee and Harry on side, they'd have been better off going for Brooke....even though she is very much a physical asset too.....at least that would have broken up the power couple.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Mat came out today defending Flick in the media. It was nothing personal. It's his nickname. He even has it tattooed on him, apparently. I think she was talking to him because she was torn about what to do. As for what she did to Brooke, that's the game. I'm more annoyed at how tentative she has been this time around. Blindsides and people moving against their alliances are what make the show entertaining, IMO.

Harry was just as responsible for the puzzle stuff up and AK is one of their best challenge assets in a general sense. He's also a key part of their alliance. Voting him out would have made zero sense. The key alliance would have been better off going for Harry or Shonee and if Mat had managed to get Flick, Shonee and Harry on side, they'd have been better off going for Brooke....even though she is very much a physical asset too.....at least that would have broken up the power couple.
I just don't understand why logic has no place in their votes. Last night the votes were all over the place. You'd have to think Harry is next to go. I understand they don't like Mat, but how on Earth do the expect to win physical challenges without him there now. They got Locky, but you need more than one strong guy. What's happening now is all a result of them voting their strongest out. I guarantee you if they voted out Flick, Shonee and perhaps Harry or Brooke in place of John, Lydia and Mat, they'd be in a better place, physically.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I just don't understand why logic has no place in their votes. Last night the votes were all over the place. You'd have to think Harry is next to go. I understand they don't like Mat, but how on Earth do the expect to win physical challenges without him there now. They got Locky, but you need more than one strong guy. What's happening now is all a result of them voting their strongest out. I guarantee you if they voted out Flick, Shonee and perhaps Harry or Brooke in place of John, Lydia and Mat, they'd be in a better place, physically.
Brooke is a personal trainer who does kickboxing, I can guarantee she's stronger and more of a challenge asset than John.....but generally speaking, I don't disagree with you.

Wahesh

Reaction score
What a surprise... Dave finds another idol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Brooke is a personal trainer who does kickboxing, I can guarantee she's stronger and more of a challenge asset than John.....but generally speaking, I don't disagree with you.
Dave has got to be the stupidest player in the game. He was in no danger whatsoever and then flashes his immunity idol at Tribal Council. What he's done now is given the rest of the tribe a reason to try and get him to flush it out at future councils. They'll attempt to vote for him and split the votes. Sure he has a second idol, but that will be less useful come merge. He should've kept quiet.

I think Phoebe was bound to go, her time was up. She survived a few tribal councils and enjoyed all the rewards at the auction last week. She should not have shared her secret with Dave about the idol's location yesterday though... and why didn't she look for it around the camp seeing as that's what the clue said.

Nick will also be burning that he wasted his second vote on her.

As for Vakama... well they got away with it last night, but I don't think the challenges were fully physical (escape the tug-of-war). The more physical full team challenges there are, the harder it will be for them.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Dave has got to be the stupidest player in the game. He was in no danger whatsoever and then flashes his immunity idol at Tribal Council. What he's done now is given the rest of the tribe a reason to try and get him to flush it out at future councils. They'll attempt to vote for him and split the votes. Sure he has a second idol, but that will be less useful come merge. He should've kept quiet.

I think Phoebe was bound to go, her time was up. She survived a few tribal councils and enjoyed all the rewards at the auction last week. She should not have shared her secret with Dave about the idol's location yesterday though... and why didn't she look for it around the camp seeing as that's what the clue said.

As for Vakama... well they got away with it last night, but I don't think the challenges were fully physical (escape the tug-of-war). The more physical full team challenges there are, the harder it will be for them.
I think the stupidest player has to go to Phoebe after last night... I like her, but giving Dave that clue was a really bad move.

Dave would have looked a lot stupider if he got blindsided again and went home with two idols. I think he mainly did it to burn phoebe, but the move had strategic value too. If he kept it secret people may have been paranoid that he had one anyway.... putting it right in their faces is a big power move and will make them think twice before going after him and even if they do flush it out, it could also allow him to do more damage with the second one. They will never suspect he has two.... if it gets to the point they do want to go for him, they won’t split the vote after they flush out the first one and splitting the vote can potentially negate an idol. He also has the option of telling members of his alliance he will play it for them if they are in danger .... whether he does it or not, it could also be used as a bargaining chip to further solidify his alliance.

I think he’s in a great position, tbh. Two idols and he is in with Moana’s crew (at least for the time being) and also has good relationships with Locky and Brooke’s crew, who still have no idea he was secretly working with Mat. According to Mat, he was trying to throw that challenge the other day where he supposedly couldn’t get the ring off the pole to try to keep him in the game. It almost worked, but unluckily for Mat, Nick ripped through that puzzle.

He’s playing a really good game this time, tbh.... better than last time.... and if he doesn’t win the whole thing, I think he will go close. He’s by far the most entertaining player on the show this year, so I hope he does go all the way.

Nick will be pissed, but he had to use the advantage before the merge anyway, so last night may have been his last chance. I’d say they will merge very soon.... and now Dave is not trusting Sharn, so that may take the heat off him a bit.

I don’t see Vakama winning much either. Anything is possible, but they are up against it.

Flick will be kicking herself for not making a move when she had the chance. What happened tonight was always going to happen if she didn’t strike first. She should have gone with Mat the Rat and John when she had the chance. Haha

Wahesh

Reaction score
I think the stupidest player has to go to Phoebe after last night... I like her, but giving Dave that clue was a really bad move.

Dave would have looked a lot stupider if he got blindsided again and went home with two idols. I think he mainly did it to burn phoebe, but the move had strategic value too. If he kept it secret people may have been paranoid that he had one anyway.... putting it right in their faces is a big power move and will make them think twice before going after him and even if they do flush it out, it could also allow him to do more damage with the second one. They will never suspect he has two.... if it gets to the point they do want to go for him, they won’t split the vote after they flush out the first one and splitting the vote can potentially negate an idol. He also has the option of telling members of his alliance he will play it for them if they are in danger .... whether he does it or not, it could also be used as a bargaining chip to further solidify his alliance.

I think he’s in a great position, tbh. Two idols and he is in with Moana’s crew (at least for the time being) and also has good relationships with Locky and Brooke’s crew, who still have no idea he was secretly working with Mat. According to Mat, he was trying to throw that challenge the other day where he supposedly couldn’t get the ring off the pole to try to keep him in the game. It almost worked, but unluckily for Mat, Nick ripped through that puzzle.

He’s playing a really good game this time, tbh.... better than last time.... and if he doesn’t win the whole thing, I think he will go close. He’s by far the most entertaining player on the show this year, so I hope he does go all the way.

Nick will be pissed, but he had to use the advantage before the merge anyway, so last night may have been his last chance. I’d say they will merge very soon.... and now Dave is not trusting Sharn, so that may take the heat off him a bit.

I don’t see Vakama winning much either. Anything is possible, but they are up against it.

Flick will be kicking herself for not making a move when she had the chance. What happened tonight was always going to happen if she didn’t strike first. She should have gone with Mat the Rat and John when she had the chance. Haha
Phoebe should've known better. Dave would've gone for that idol and not stopped until he did so and then he would've acted like he didn't have it - anyone could've seen that. I still can't believe she didn't look behind the terminate hole near their camp like the clue said. What was she thinking?

The immunity challenge from last nights episode was obviously meant to be something that the hole team had to take part in and leaving the girls out of the digging part (especially considering the guys were going to take the shots) was a stupid move. It ultimately cost them. Brooke getting revenge on Flick was bound to happen. She wanted to pounce before Flick had the chance to, so kudos to her for that.

Harry should've played the advantage he had IMO. It would've helped their tribe in terms of having more numbers. He also might not be able to use it next time if his tribe wins immunity.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well what a wacky few days we've had.

Harry should have given his advantage to Nick so he could've survived tribal council. He would've made merge and that would've given them an extra vote come tribal council. Ironically, Locky was the one who said not to give it to Nick... and Locky could have really used an extra vote last night, now he's gone.

Unless former Vakama members win immunity challenges, they will be picked off one by one. I still don't think David's going to win though.

Locky then becomes a hipocrite. He says he won't vote a winner for someone who coasts... he wants big moves to be made, including blindesides. He himself then gets blindesided and is stunned? Seriously? Then after he's eliminated he says he wants Brooke to win and he'll give his vote to her. Ummm... what just happened? You said minutes earlier that you'll vote for someone who's NOT a coaster, and suddenly you change your mind and you'll automatically give Brooke your vote? LOL.

Brooke... she wants revenge now LAO. Unless you win immunity girly... you ain't getting no revenge.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Gee's last nights episode was tough to watch. Poor Lee :(

He's been a tough competitor this season and could've gone all the way. He didn't deserve that.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well that should do it. Sharn has been exposed as a liar. If by some miracle Brooke and AK survive tonight, they'll set their sites on trying to eliminate her. The only way I can possibly see that happening is if Brooke or AK win immunity and the other finds a hidden idol.

This all comes back to Harry not giving Nick that immunity scroll.

Anywho... does anyone else think that Dave is strikingly similar to Edge?

upload_2020-3-18_9-43-50.png

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave and Tarzan for top 2!!! if dave makes top 2 no one beats him.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave needs to get rid of brooke as she is his only threat in challenges...

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

do you still think dave is the stupidest player ever???

Wahesh

Reaction score
do you still think dave is the stupidest player ever???
Yep. He played a hidden immunity idol for Tarzan when he didn't need to Tarzan's name was never mentioned and his alliance to him is already concrete... it wasn't needed.

Now he's revealed he has another one to Sharn (the snake) and his alliance. This might get him a little further in the game, but if they vote out Brooke and AK, he'll be one that Moana and Sharn will gun for.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. He played a hidden immunity idol for Tarzan when he didn't need to Tarzan's name was never mentioned and his alliance to him is already concrete... it wasn't needed.

Now he's revealed he has another one to Sharn (the snake) and his alliance. This might get him a little further in the game, but if they vote out Brooke and AK, he'll be one that Moana and Sharn will gun for.
He played it because Jackie said they were voting for Tarzan during tribal council, earlier in the episode she even told him that AK would tell her who to vote for during tribal.

I admit telling sharn maybe wasnt great but he told her right before tribal so she could not tell AK, how do you know that telling her wasnt the reason she dicided to stay with her original alliance and not flip on dave??

he has made by far more moves than any other player.