Australian Survivor

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well that council was a complete mess. Mark should have wrote he’s name, and tried to get across to Titans. With Alex gone, he’s gone surely. He needs to make a move yet has nothing

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well that council was a complete mess. Mark should have wrote he’s name, and tried to get across to Titans. With Alex gone, he’s gone surely. He needs to make a move yet has nothing
I hate it when they have the immunity challenge 1 hour before the show ends, then you have to listen to them deliberate for an hour. Gets pretty boring. I wish every episode had a rewards challenge.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hate it when they have the immunity challenge 1 hour before the show ends, then you have to listen to them deliberate for an hour. Gets pretty boring. I wish every episode had a rewards challenge.
Yeah I agree. Two challenges be more entertaining. Who’s going home next u reckon

Wahesh

Reaction score
I think Mark but you never know. So many times the vulnerable person somehow removes the target off their back the following episode lol.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope Caroline is blindsided.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope Caroline is blindsided.
I was a fan, until last nights bizaar whispering at tribunal. Was annoying shit out of me. Yet with Alex gone she just gets stronger and stronger

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seeing as Scott quit, they should bring Kelli back.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Seeing as Scott quit, they should bring Kelli back.
Kelli was an infuriating idiot. Did not do what was agreed, then let loose that she was at fault... she simply did not play the game and didn't deserve to be there.

Play or get played... she got played.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very weak from Scott, was actually quite annoying to not watch someone get voted out. Was happy to vote people out prior to this. Should never of signed up

Wahesh

Reaction score
At this stage I'd be happy with anyone but Kirby winning.

I bet Caroline feels like an idiot, using an idol on Mark when it wasn't needed :tearsofjoy:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Feras takes the chocolates. Pretty weak final pitch to tribal from Caroline. Didn’t claim anything

Wahesh

Reaction score
Feras takes the chocolates. Pretty weak final pitch to tribal from Caroline. Didn’t claim anything
I was actually surprised he won it 9-0. The vote that surprised me most was Mark. I thought he’d vote for Caroline surely.

I hate how it ends though - did you notice they didn’t show any questions asked by the jury members in the back row?

Also there’s no reunion show like they do in America- it’s quite a shitty season ending every time here.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was actually surprised he won it 9-0. The vote that surprised me most was Mark. I thought he’d vote for Caroline surely.

I hate how it ends though - did you notice they didn’t show any questions asked by the jury members in the back row?

Also there’s no reunion show like they do in America- it’s quite a shitty season ending every time here.
Yeah I tend to agree. I wouldn’t have expected Jayden to ask anything though. They should almost have a big screen and show clips of some of there moves or conversations. Then they could talk to it