Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Stupid of NSW to think it could somehow "invoice" another state for something like this.

Enjoy your holiday.
I guess NSW get sick of propping the hicks up

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Let's wait and see the full outcome, apparently more women are coming forward with cases. These could even involve Labor aswell, we don't know yet
If it involves Labor makes no difference to me but I will categorically say I will eat my hat if there is even one tenth of the same amount of abuse.

The Liberals dont believe in improving their amount of females for pre-selection and that just further entrenches their patriarchal system of belief IMO.

There are 4 times the amount of evidence out there to prove it. Ask all the female members harangued and bullied over the ousting of Turnbull...its all on record.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If it involves Labor makes no difference to me but I will categorically say I will eat my hat if there is even one tenth of the same amount of abuse.

The Liberals dont believe in improving their amount of females for pre-selection and that just further entrenches their patriarchal system of belief IMO.

There are 4 times the amount of evidence out there to prove it. Ask all the female members harangued and bullied over the ousting of Turnbull...its all on record.
I agree with you, I'd be inclined to believe there's more on the coalition side.

But Labor didn't really cover themselves in glory in the whole Emma Husar case, she was found to be innocent.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Given that the Higgins stuff occured within a fortnight of an election this was covered up to avoid damage. Sick to fucking death of hearing that Scummo is ignorant and clear of blame on anything that could damage his reputation. I'm really surprised that his own party members haven't thrown him under the bus yet. I'm thinking that when someone consolidates enough power to oust him he'll be feeling the ides of march

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Given that the Higgins stuff occured within a fortnight of an election this was covered up to avoid damage. Sick to fucking death of hearing that Scummo is ignorant and clear of blame on anything that could damage his reputation. I'm really surprised that his own party members haven't thrown him under the bus yet. I'm thinking that when someone consolidates enough power to oust him he'll be feeling the ides of march
Don't be surprised if Mr Potato Head's real goal in not telling the PM about the rape was to damage him. I wouldn't put it past that tower of ignorance.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
View attachment 21588

" The conclusions from this:

1. Scott Morrison knew and has lied through his teeth, and in the process misled Parliament.

Or,

2. He truely did not know, because despite his statement that if something serious happened he “expected to be told”, those Ministers, those staffers would not tell him. And that even worse!

What a culture!"
He knew. Heads would roll if he didn’t however once he found out he would have been ohhhh shit!! I never knew about this okay? Okay!!! Got that straight. This is going to look fucking bad!! Fuck!!!!!!! fucking bad for my numbers.. I never knew okay.......

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if Mr Potato Head's real goal in not telling the PM about the rape was to damage him. I wouldn't put it past that tower of ignorance.
Dutton of the "he said:she said". He is worse than Sargeant Schultz Morrison.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Greens Senate leader, Larissa Waters, said the AFP had “called out a culture of silence that makes it harder to hold perpetrators to account”. Waters said ministers needed to report criminal allegations – or provide genuine support for their staff to do so.

After the Guardian reported that the alleged perpetrator may have been signed back into the building in the second half of 2019, Waters said: “If the PM was serious about protecting and respecting women, he would ask himself how a man fired following rape allegations could be allowed back into the building, and why so many people in his government did so little in response to an alleged rape of a staff member just metres from his office.”

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
He knew. Heads would roll if he didn’t however once he found out he would have been ohhhh shit!! I never knew about this okay? Okay!!! Got that straight. This is going to look fucking bad!! Fuck!!!!!!! fucking bad for my numbers.. I never knew okay.......
Next Part...

So okay, okay let’s just think here..
So FUUUUUCK!!! YOU “slaps parliamentary aid” You, You PACK “slaps parliament aid” OF “Slaps parliamentary aid” FUCKING USELESS “slaps parliamentary aid” C******************€***NTS.

If I don’t get elected again because of some bitch that got too drunk and fell asleep in an office..you’re all done. All of you’re all DONE!!

Can we, can’t we, can’t we fucking blame something on the fucking I don’t know fucking blame the fucking Bulldogs. Every one knows they rape everyone??? Can we try and link it to them or something???

Yep fuck it get Rupert on the phone now I’m going to try and nut out an angle here. Fucking Bulldogs fans responsible for rape claims in Parliament House...

Edit:

Bit of a tasteless commentary there but prove me wrong this type of shit doesn’t happen. Bulldogs is a bit of satire but prove me wrong.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Next Part...

So FUUUUUCK!!! YOU “slaps parliamentary aid” You, You PACK “slaps parliament aid” OF “Slaps parliamentary aid” FUCKING USELESS “slaps parliamentary aid” C******************€***NTS.

If I don’t get elected again because of some bitch that got too drunk and fell asleep in an office..you’re all done. All of you’re all DONE!!

Can we, can’t we, can’t we fucking blame something on the fucking I don’t know fucking blame the fucking Bulldogs. Every one knows they rape everyone??? Can we try and link it to them or something???

Yep fuck it get Rupert on the phone now I’m going to try and nut out an angle here. Fucking Bulldogs fans responsible for rape claims in Parliament House...

Edit:

Bit of a tasteless commentary there but prove me wrong this type of shit doesn’t happen. Bulldogs is a bit of satire but prove me wrong.
Well they've diverted already to some extent and slagged off Ms Higgins current boyfriend. He had an agenda against the Govt so that explains why she is being nasty to them now. He got her to complain.

And Linda Reynolds. Backgrounding done by backbenchers that she is at fault last week so is set to be next weeks patsy for PM. She has proven to have a more delicate constitution than stoic Brittany Higgins.

Quite a powder puff when you compare what both ladies have been thru. Still I guess a telling off by Scomo is quite harrowing...Just ask Shane Fitzsimmons!

Reported that Scomo even spoke to Reynolds' cardiologist to gauge the validity of her need for hospitalization.

Now Mr Potato Head admits its all hearsay. Not a credible witness or proof so we cover up and dont tell Scomo.

Yeah thats the state of Australian politics.

What does Jenny think of this now.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Well they've diverted already to some extent and slagged off Ms Higgins current boyfriend. He had an agenda against the Govt so that explains why she is being nasty to them now. He got her to complain.

And Linda Reynolds. Backgrounding done by backbenchers that she is at fault last week so is set to be next weeks patsy for PM. She has proven to have a more delicate constitution than stoic Brittany Higgins.

Quite a powder puff when you compare what both ladies have been thru. Still I guess a telling off by Scomo is quite harrowing...Just ask Shane Fitzsimmons!

Reported that Scomo even spoke to Reynolds' cardiologist to gauge the validity of her need for hospitalization.

Now Mr Potato Head admits its all hearsay. Not a credible witness or proof so we cover up and dont tell Scomo.

Yeah thats the state of Australian politics.

What does Jenny think of this now.
Lol Mr potato head.. best line ever!!! it’s nice when your inner child comes out sometimes..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol Mr potato head.. best line ever!!! it’s nice when your inner child comes out sometimes..
Oh I thought that had been his nom de plume for ages lol...all the cartoonists draw him as a potato.

Sack of spuds to me. And Rupert wanted to make him PM hahahaha

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Oh I thought that had been his nom de plume for ages lol...all the cartoonists draw him as a potato.

Sack of spuds to me. And Rupert wanted to make him PM hahahaha
Oh yeah it has been but it’s just fun to be reminded of it..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Next Part...

Edit:

I understand what you're saying. It was a bit of journey but I understand lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sitting cabinet minister accused of decade old rape. Letter sent to PM by her friends asking for an investigation. The lady has taken her life last year.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So it's finally out who the guy is. All over FB on several sites so I guess it's ok to post on here. Delete if not.

Apparently he is a dual US citizen and suspected of now absconding back to his parents in USA. Tho others saying Dutton has advised AFP not to allow him to leave.

Confirmed on several sites he is mates with Scomo and Alex Hawke (of Ruby Princess fame) the Pentecostal politician close to Scomo's Hillsong.

The pic is of him holding the Sharks trophy in 2016.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Peter (Its All About Me) Dutton threatens to sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.