Australian Politics - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gees feel sorry for the bloke who allegedly raped a women. He stands no chance, remember allegedly..Haha.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The dole, oh I mean job keeper is gone soon. What are we going to do? Surely Australia opens up as per usual to help get things flowing. Not talking internationally but no more stupid state lock downs. Watch the states come begging to schmo for money soon!!!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The dole, oh I mean job keeper is gone soon. What are we going to do? Surely Australia opens up as per usual to help get things flowing. Not talking internationally but no more stupid state lock downs. Watch the states come begging to schmo for money soon!!!
Exactly right. I hope the federal government have a long hard look at state funding as well as how NSW have to prop up the other states.
I’d just feel sorry for the state residents that weren’t brainwashed into voting for Andrews, McGowan and co

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Governor General staff told to do a privilege walk. Lol. What does this even mean

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ol Kevin Rudd, the serial leaker. Haha, didn’t mind using the media outlets for his own gain in undermining Gillard and the party. Never heard someone lie so much. People thought Trump could lie.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ol Kevin Rudd, the serial leaker. Haha, didn’t mind using the media outlets for his own gain in undermining Gillard and the party. Never heard someone lie so much. People thought Trump could lie.
Another lying piece of shit scumbag. But watch him get protected on here because of his choice of party...

PS not having a go at anyone, it's just funny that the majority defend or condemn a scumbag by the party they are involved with.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another lying piece of shit scumbag. But watch him get protected on here because of his choice of party...

PS not having a go at anyone, it's just funny that the majority defend or condemn a scumbag by the party they are involved with.
100%. He was something else that’s for sure. I Remember years ago he abused a female flight attendant, reducing her to tears from memory.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

I only support the petition to diversify our media ownership if its me you are referring to.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

What if someone puts up a post about Turnbull complaining about Murdoch media. Is that still putting party first?

Just want to reiterate, I post bc of issues not party and always encourage others to do the same.

Regards of politics, Rudd makes some valid points.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What if someone puts up a post about Turnbull complaining about Murdoch media. Is that still putting party first?

Just want to reiterate, I post bc of issues not party and always encourage others to do the same.

Regards of politics, Rudd makes some valid points.
The media have no integrity anymore.
Its all agenda driven.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Got any opinion of this latest women's issue?

View attachment 21475
Haha, what a dip shit
Is the true?
Kinda reminds me of comments made by a certain leader in Australia of a relgion.
We somthing along the lines of uncovered meat.

I think the point of his comments were if a man rapes a woman who wears revealing cloths then its her fault, not the man.

Haha.
Gee there are some morons in the world.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My point was more on Rudd at the enquiry into Murdoch monopoly. Claiming that the outlet was bordering on misogyny in attacking Gillard. Yet everyone remembers the foul mouthed rants he used to go with about miss Gillard. He used to refer to her as that f***ing b****.. This is the same outlets that helped him in 07 win office and against Howard.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol, that’s one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read.
Yes and I hope you site that in one of your posts, if the opportunity comes up, to prove your even handedness in politics :grinning:

They are all crooks as Roo says but some day we all have to stop playing the man and party and start to evaluate exactly whats being said....even if a flight attendant insulting douchebag is saying it....we need the issues pointed out to us or look out mini USA here we come.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
100%. He was something else that’s for sure. I Remember years ago he abused a female flight attendant, reducing her to tears from memory.
Too right, and his attitude towards Gillard was a bit average to say the least

Status
Not open for further replies.