Australian Politics - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Daniel Andrews lucky man..”slipping and falling on wet and slippery stairs”. Broke ribs and suffered “vertebrae damage”..phew no spinal cord damage..

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I mean the league players don't get the same protections.
that Is more of evidence of NRL and other sports that stupidly react to the media and professional blow up artists . Perfect example is the Pearce blow up pre Season , flirting with someone else on text (admittedly think he is a tool and d***head for doing so ) before getting married . I’m surprised the NRL didn’t sanction him

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha that’s the most ridiculous and inaccurate meme I’ve seen
Is that reportable. Spreading blatant lies, I believe I’ve read previously gets deleted, lol.

mountain_dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’m no Liberal suppprter, but I Actually think Morrison is going ok. Don’t mind that he’s a Hillsonger to be fair. They’re a generous and positive community organisation. Flaws like all groups but they generally stand for decency.
I seem to recall something about the current leader of Hillsong protecting his father regarding some alleged incidents that some would consider inappropriate.
Vanity Fair Article
The Guardian Australia

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha that’s the most ridiculous and inaccurate meme I’ve seen
I kind of agree with you. But Andrews has been told to respond to the Chinese Belt and Road initiative.
With his "dreadful" accident, he can now avoid any contact with the feds. Someone else will have to front Scomo.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
that Is more of evidence of NRL and other sports that stupidly react to the media and professional blow up artists . Perfect example is the Pearce blow up pre Season , flirting with someone else on text (admittedly think he is a tool and d***head for doing so ) before getting married . I’m surprised the NRL didn’t sanction him
[
FB_IMG_1615330215235.jpg
ATTACH=full]21911[/ATTACH]

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
[View attachment 21911ATTACH=full]21911[/ATTACH]
That’s ridiculous. Your memes are getting worse.
The footy players were charged with evidence and prima facie cases from alleged crimes reported immediately, not 30 years later by someone with severe mental health issues with a wishy washy story that wasn’t even believed by parents of the “victim”
I know you tend to be a dog with a bone on issues that trigger you but the bone has now been chewed to death and will only give you splinters in your mouth. Let it go let it go

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm against it in any instance until it goes to court. When it goes to court it means there's enough evidence for it to be taken seriously.
I'd like to see the past Solicitor General's solution of an enquiry so that the 31 page dossier of the accuser's evidence can be validated and tested....as a path to clearing Mr Porter's name.
FB_IMG_1615340118223.jpg

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Libs facing a wipeout in WA. If the swing goes a little bit further than expect, the Liberals could actually have to concede the opposition to he Nationals.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This just posted on FB.

LATEST DEVELOPMENT ON THE PORTER SITUATION

Louise Milligan:

The Attorney-General is now being referred to the Legal Practice Board of WA by a group of high-profile academics, according to Virginia Trioli .

More to come .

Status
Not open for further replies.