Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
My advice is don't do it. I discovered my manager had approved the funding to transfer a staffer interstate to head office to work under him (literally), pay her accommodation and all the allowances and was shacked up with her at her residence. When I reported it with evidence, all farking hell broke loose...for me. HR or Human Refuse as I like to call them were on his side all the way until an ANAO audit discovered it a year later and both were sacked.

I'm pretty sure my name is still mud within the Org.
I’m not surprised at all. So shit. It’s usually the most one sided position in any company and you are literally trained to fuck your employees over as much as possible for the employers benefit

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Definitely. It seems like the alleged victims privacy takes precedence. Hopefully someone can answer us without googling a video from the ABC because I’m very curious to know. I know a fair bit about law but not HR stuff
So you are blaming Dogs fans for not doing their research to adequately inform you of HR matters? :grinning:

I was a staff member at a workplace and a female made a complaint about a male about inappropriate sexual innuendo and language (I was not aware of a physical complaint from this lady).

Anyway next minute the 2 HR Managers came in, isolated everyone from gossiping and individually interviewed all staff.

Turns out several women had complaints about the guy...(not me).

The guy quietly disappeared.

But the HR managers held another round of interviews and told us you can't do anything even remotely suggestive or joke around in the workplace and if it happens and you dont report it, you are considered to have been part of the problem in enabling it.

They were very forceful in explaining that it is not on in any situation.

I think you will find the head of ABF has sent the letter to Parliament and that will be the lead story for the next few days.

Clearly there was a cover up and evidence was cleaned up in Reynolds offfice and Dutton now running defence.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So you are blaming Dogs fans for not doing their research to adequately inform you of HR matters? :grinning:

I was a staff member at a workplace and a female made a complaint about a male about inappropriate sexual innuendo and language (I was not aware of a physical complaint from this lady).

Anyway next minute the 2 HR Managers came in, isolated everyone from gossiping and individually interviewed all staff.

Turns out several women had complaints about the guy...(not me).

The guy quietly disappeared.

But the HR managers held another round of interviews and told us you can't do anything even remotely suggestive or joke around in the workplace and if it happens and you dont report it, you are considered to have been part of the problem in enabling it.

They were very forceful in explaining that it is not on in any situation.

I think you will find the head of ABF has sent the letter to Parliament and that will be the lead story for the next few days.

Clearly there was a cover up and evidence was cleaned up in Reynolds offfice and Dutton now running defence.
Haha well some are very high and mighty and call people more educated than them morons :grinning:

That story doesn’t surprise me unfortunately. I think 1/2 of HR is making it up as you go along and 3/4 for government positions. I realise a lot has become snowflake proof these days and you aren’t allowed to look the wrong way or even use nicknames etc but a single set of rules that applies to all workplaces that are enforced equally will go a long way to sorting out this problem.

What’s your opinion on the #metoo movement?

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Love the Shovel - Search For Anthony Albanese Continues | The Shovel

View attachment 21576

The excitement following NASA’s landing on Mars yesterday was replaced by frustration today, after it became apparent that Anthony Albanese was not, in fact, there as had been hoped.

There had been high hopes that the Australian Opposition Leader – who hasn’t been seen in almost two years – would be found on what is considered to be the last unexplored area of the galaxy currently accessible to humans.
So bloody true..when I needed his help, and he is my elected member, nowhere to be seen!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So bloody true..when I needed his help, and he is my elected member, nowhere to be seen!
Did you try the banh mi hole in the wall on Illawarra road at Marrickville? He used to live there haha

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha well some are very high and mighty and call people more educated than them morons :grinning:

That story doesn’t surprise me unfortunately. I think 1/2 of HR is making it up as you go along and 3/4 for government positions. I realise a lot has become snowflake proof these days and you aren’t allowed to look the wrong way or even use nicknames etc but a single set of rules that applies to all workplaces that are enforced equally will go a long way to sorting out this problem.

What’s your opinion on the #metoo movement?
#MeToo is a social movement originating among women, advocating for survivors of sexual harassment or violence to speak out about their experiences in order to expose and combat various forms of sexual misconduct.

Looks like I support it ;)

I just believe in respect. Mutual respect. But it's getting less and less of a treasured human value these days. There's too much aggression verbally, physically and sexually.

People that think it's ok to be a smartarse by calling women darl and sweetheart on a footy blog site, when all it is is an attempt to be a dominant put down to discredit or belittle females when used in that manner. Totally different context when spoken in person :grinning:

Thats all part of the wider picture.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1614248505575.jpg

" The conclusions from this:

1. Scott Morrison knew and has lied through his teeth, and in the process misled Parliament.

Or,

2. He truely did not know, because despite his statement that if something serious happened he “expected to be told”, those Ministers, those staffers would not tell him. And that even worse!

What a culture!"

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Steven Miles, what an immature clown ripping up the quarantine invoice like that.

I’m regretting that I’ve booked two trips to QLD now

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 21588

" The conclusions from this:

1. Scott Morrison knew and has lied through his teeth, and in the process misled Parliament.

Or,

2. He truely did not know, because despite his statement that if something serious happened he “expected to be told”, those Ministers, those staffers would not tell him. And that even worse!

What a culture!"
My question to all of this is, If all these people conspired to NOT tell the PM this information, What else are they hiding from him and the public? and when are heads going to roll?

How does a PM make informed decisions for the country if he is constantly kept in the dark?

Unless he is lying, then my points are irrelevant.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Steven Miles, what an immature clown ripping up the quarantine invoice like that.

I’m regretting that I’ve booked two trips to QLD now
Stupid of NSW to think it could somehow "invoice" another state for something like this.

Enjoy your holiday.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My question to all of this is, If all these people conspired to NOT tell the PM this information, What else are they hiding from him and the public? and when are heads going to roll?

How does a PM make informed decisions for the country if he is constantly kept in the dark?

It really is Benny Hill esque...and you have to wonder what else is out there.

If not for the lives of the people they care nothing for, in all these issues, it would be hilarious...but you can take it to the bank this guy is a protected Pentecostal and that explains the bumbling incompetence and plausible ignorance Scomo usually runs with.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

It's quite unbelievable, especially considering the major PR issue it could cause, that he wasn't told.

HR issues usually are reported all the way to the top and it would be expectation that even if no complaint to the police is made, that HR would document the whole issue in case action is taken later on.

So this case would be an example of their processes being shit or covering up, and I very highly doubt that a control freak like Morrisson wouldn't know,

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
On 7.30 last night, they ran through the amount of people now CONFIRMED to have known.

It runs to well over 30, and that didn't include the Security Staff who saw her half naked after the guy left, and then in the morning after she came to. Then there's the staff she told and then all the staff of staff and Ministers who would have gossiped about it. There were at least 4 high Admin PMO staff who were personally advised and all the rumour mill that runs rampant throughout Parliament House.

The media had submitted official questions and enquiries on the matter, yet still the Prime Minister hadn't heard.

Same as Sports Rorts being finalised by memo directly from PMO hours AFTER the cut off time...poor Scomo still unaware.

What a culture...

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
but you can take it to the bank this guy is a protected Pentecostal and that explains the bumbling incompetence and plausible ignorance Scomo usually runs with.
I doubt that is the reason, I think it shows their attitude to these type of issues, especially when Tony Abbott named himself Minister for women. It's just swept under the carpet

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
On 7.30 last night, they ran through the amount of people now CONFIRMED to have known.

It runs to well over 30, and that didn't include the Security Staff who saw her half naked after the guy left, and then in the morning after she came to. Then there's the staff she told and then all the staff of staff and Ministers who would have gossiped about it. There were at least 4 high Admin PMO staff who were personally advised and all the rumour mill that runs rampant throughout Parliament House.

The media had submitted official questions and enquiries on the matter, yet still the Prime Minister hadn't heard.

Same as Sports Rorts being finalised by memo directly from PMO hours AFTER the cut off time...poor Scomo still unaware.

What a culture...
Let's wait and see the full outcome, apparently more women are coming forward with cases. These could even involve Labor aswell, we don't know yet

Status
Not open for further replies.