Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Will they ever name the rapist?
Apparently it was on Insta but not sure now.

Shocking system were the perp gets all the due process and protection and the victim gets let down.

Thats just a general observation not specifically about this case.

Most fathers would be wanting to kill that bloke yet some ask why'd she wait so long...as if that is the major crime. (No offence to anyone with my statement there bc I understand the black and white practical way men think :grinning: there are a lot of ingrained concerns women must think about before putting themselves through the trauma again and publicity. It's almost like a no win situation...when all that's sought is to be seeking justice.

Women's reputations are shredded by defence lawyers and the "he said/she said" mostly leads to acquittal.

A conviction is hard to get.

Yes I know there are a lot of women who cry rape etc for revenge etc but most don't as statistics prove.

There's a movement now to get this kind of patriarchal thinking to change by having educational sessions very early on in schools where studies have shown that most girls have been assaulted before 16 and private boys schools have a particularly bad record in this regard.

Anyway we should all respect each other and acknowledge personal and physical boundaries. Thats my message.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Alleged at this stage
They'll usually name him after it goes to trial, or when he gets indicted.
Sorry.

That was my mistake.

It is alleged rapist, and I do know that he will be named (if charged) unless there is a suppression order from the courts.

I just find it curious that with all this scrutiny on these allegations that he hasn't been named by a newspaper as the alleged rapist.

Hasn't she now made a statement to the AFP? Surely he can be named as a person of interest?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry.

That was my mistake.

It is alleged rapist, and I do know that he will be named (if charged) unless there is a suppression order from the courts.

I just find it curious that with all this scrutiny on these allegations that he hasn't been named by a newspaper as the alleged rapist.

Hasn't she now made a statement to the AFP? Surely he can be named as a person of interest?
Nah, it causes potential damage problems. A person can't be named until they are taken into police custody. If the press name a person and that person is injured or killed, the press are responsible. If the person is taken into police custody and then gets out on bail, then gets killed. It's their own fault for not staying under the protection of the police.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I only support the petition to diversify our media ownership if its me you are referring to.
Na sis, just talking more in general, all the people that actually buy into the left v right diversion.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What if someone puts up a post about Turnbull complaining about Murdoch media. Is that still putting party first?

Just want to reiterate, I post bc of issues not party and always encourage others to do the same.

Regards of politics, Rudd makes some valid points.
You asking a man who sees what the media is about this? ;)

To TRY to answer your question, more than likely right wingers would try to justify Turdbull and the left would attack him.

The opposite would happen if Turdbull was a labor ****.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

To TRY to answer your question, more than likely right wingers would try to justify Turdbull and the left would attack him.

Yes mate except that Turnbull has joined with Rudd to expose the corruption of Murdoch.

Both got dudded by their parties bc of hysterical press, twisting public opinion against them, front page campaigns, which their respective parties actioned by changing leaders.

Thats what I'm trying to point out, if Murdoch decides he doesnt want you, he successfully starts a media campaign against you.

All politicians are terrified by him and if you dont have his support, its curtains.

He has the power to change party leaders and change Governments.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
None of us like politicians. We have the dullest bunch of corrupt nobodies ever in my lifetime representing us.

But there comes a time where, if a pollie has got out and now trying to tell us what happens, how all the corruption works, then we are fools not to listen.

No one else is gonna fess up, certainly not current politicians nor recent ones who want lucrative directorships or appointments as Trade Commissioners or Ambassadorships.

Both Rudd and Turnbull rich enough to be unencumbered citizens with a grudge to reveal things.

These guys are from both parties so know the system.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry.

That was my mistake.

His name is out there FYI, he's checked himself into the hospital last week.

A 2nd woman has come out and claimed rape against the same individual after Brittany Higgins

There's a lot of conflicting statements coming out of the PMO and text messages which indicate the PM was told when it happened. The PM himself has slipped up giving a press statement about the date he knew ( he said April 5th 2019 but then corrected himself to 12th feb 2021, the rape happened April 3rd 2019).

As wendog has said another sham investigation by Morrison has been set up, which will be conducted by gaetjens, the same individual who conducted the sports rorts investigation and told everyone to move on theres nothing to see here.

Lastly Brittany Higgins decided to come forward after she saw the PM standing next to Grace Tame at the Australian of the year awards. Grace Tame was pursued by a paedophile (when she was 15 years old)

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

No sorry bro, I'm going to completely disagree with you here.

Turnbull showed massive balls on a recent Q and A attacking the Australians former editor. Everyone was asking where the fuck was this turnbull before.

As for Rudd, Rudd's past shit stains are well documented, everyone knows about it, his own Labor colleagues have complained, publicly, about his behaviour.

To attack rudd now is just a diversion tactic, it's a blatant "look over there" attempt.

Murdoch press and TV stations are a shit stain here, in the US, and in the UK.

Fox news helped propagate January 6th in DC

The Sun does not even attempt to sell in Liverpool, England because the WHOLE CITY boycotted that tabloid for their lies about the hillsborough event

Murdoch's news of the world had a major worldwide incident where they hacked into people's phones

Murdoch is one of the most evil pieces of shit in the western world. His empire needs to be brought down

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
His name is out there FYI, he's checked himself into the hospital last week.

A 2nd woman has come out and claimed rape against the same individual after Brittany Higgins

There's a lot of conflicting statements coming out of the PMO and text messages which indicate the PM was told when it happened. The PM himself has slipped up giving a press statement about the date he knew ( he said April 5th 2019 but then corrected himself to 12th feb 2021, the rape happened April 3rd 2019).

As wendog has said another sham investigation by Morrison has been set up, which will be conducted by gaetjens, the same individual who conducted the sports rorts investigation and told everyone to move on theres nothing to see here.

Lastly Brittany Higgins decided to come forward after she saw the PM standing next to Grace Tame at the Australian of the year awards. Grace Tame was pursued by a paedophile (when she was 15 years old)
A third woman has just come forward alleging rape against the same guy.

This guy was only sacked for a security breach and references were provided to him to assist in finding a new job

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No sorry bro, I'm going to completely disagree with you here.

Turnbull showed massive balls on a recent Q and A attacking the Australians former editor. Everyone was asking where the fuck was this turnbull before.

As for Rudd, Rudd's past shit stains are well documented, everyone knows about it, his own Labor colleagues have complained, publicly, about his behaviour.

To attack rudd now is just a diversion tactic, it's a blatant "look over there" attempt.

Murdoch press and TV stations are a shit stain here, in the US, and in the UK.

Fox news helped propagate January 6th in DC

The Sun does not even attempt to sell in Liverpool, England because the WHOLE CITY boycotted that tabloid for their lies about the hillsborough event

Murdoch's news of the world had a major worldwide incident where they hacked into people's phones

Murdoch is one of the most evil pieces of shit in the western world. His empire needs to be brought down
That's why I said TRY to answer it lol

FFS I agree with most of the post that you used to disagree with me....****! :p

PS Murdoch has to be used as evidence that the devil exists.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's why I said TRY to answer it lol

FFS I agree with most of the post that you used to disagree with me....****! :p

PS Murdoch has to be used as evidence that the devil exists.
Look the major benefit in this being Rudd is that all his dirty laundry is already out in the open, so he's got nothing to fear from the character assassination that the Murdoch press usually does to make these things go away.

Rudd so is the right person to pursue this, his dirty laundry everyone already knows and he has massive influence being a former PM.

And yep Murdoch is an evil piece of shit. The conservatives still do his bidding here, US and UK.

Even this Facebook shit, I mean imagine this government initially didn't include ABC and SBS in the deal with Facebook, because they were only thinking of Murdoch and stokes.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Look the major benefit in this being Rudd is that all his dirty laundry is already out in the open, so he's got nothing to fear from the character assassination that the Murdoch press usually does to make these things go away.

Rudd so is the right person to pursue this, his dirty laundry everyone already knows and he has massive influence being a former PM.

And yep Murdoch is an evil piece of shit. The conservatives still do his bidding here, US and UK.

Even this Facebook shit, I mean imagine this government initially didn't include ABC and SBS in the deal with Facebook, because they were only thinking of Murdoch and stokes.
I used to think that the governments were more powerful and control the media, honestly, recently I'm thinking it's the other way around.

If I were a super villain, I wouldn't want to be a leader of a country or even the UN, I would want to be a media giant.

Status
Not open for further replies.