Australian Politics - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, because it's not like you to reply to comments that aren't addressed to you, Champ.
You just don’t make any sense, one minute @Cook is Champ and nek minute I am. Is this like a Nasheed thing..? Do you have a few youoboys happening as well..?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You just don’t make any sense, one minute @Cook is Champ and nek minute I am. Is this like a Nasheed thing..? Do you have a few youoboys happening as well..?
Sssshhhhh go back to your unfair dismissals paperwork.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think I just had a wet dream.. the thought of having you in my employ...hahahahaha I would not sack you, that would not be fun at all...
Sweet, let's arrange an interview. My starting price is $100 an hour and I don't work weekends, Mondays or rainy days.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wendy, since you’ve been so keen to call out name calling, tag teaming (with your mate Kaz), belittling, pettiness etc, I’m wondering if you had any comment:
View attachment 22390
Or is that ‘Sob sob sob’ whilst ‘Pearl Clutching’??

For the benefit of others, Sirius is Wendy on another Bulldog forum, consisting of many classy but permanbanned former TK members.

Disappointing...
I have reported this. We were warned about even talking about the other site. Let alone picking out selected segments.

There are several posters on both sites who have spoken about you in the same way....and a lot worse than that.

I am sure you have had disparaging conversations amongst your friends that aren't complimentary about me and I expect that.

What a dispicable thing to do.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't think anyone could avoid personal attacks while discussing Australian politics and to the surprise of no one, this thread is now locked due to the constant personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.