Natboy

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol - the libs...

- pissed off the chinese our major trading partner
- spent gazillions to manage CVD and then allowed rorts on a grand scale (which as fckd economies everywhere)
- how much we pay for subs that don't work, oh, thats right, we paid to not have to pay for subs that don't work...
- pork barrelling and dumb ass expenditure all over the country (Scomo parking lots anyone?)

Its amazing with all of that they had time to play who do we stab in the back now.

and then the libs get fckd off - the world goes into economic crisis because of Ukraine and...

in 7 months its all Albo's fault he hasn't fixed this cluster fck.

no wonder Darth hasn't said shit. He can't. He's responsible for 3/4's of this mess.

And the thai teabaggers still want to make comment. fckng hilarious.
News flash dumb ****, Labor are now in power. You’ll be blaming Morrison for decades hahaha. But but but the big war in Ukraine hahaha what a cop out hahahaha

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
News flash dumb ****, Labor are now in power. You’ll be blaming Morrison for decades hahaha. But but but the big war in Ukraine hahaha what a cop out hahahaha
Oh really? The libs are so fckd they have Darth as opp leader. Darth. Why? Coz they have fckd things up for so long that any association is toxic. No one wants the job.

And thats a win for Labour. They can sit back and point at the mess successive teabaggers such as yourself have made and get a free ride. lolz...

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh really? The libs are so fckd they have Darth as opp leader. Darth. Why? Coz they have fckd things up for so long that any association is toxic. No one wants the job.

And thats a win for Labour. They can sit back and point at the mess successive teabaggers such as yourself have made and get a free ride. lolz...
The chicken farmers never had it so good as they had it under the Liberals.

Natboy

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So he is a friend of chicken farmers....as an advocate for the chicken farming community, I would think he'd have your support.
Haha I’d prefer to feed him to the pigs

Natboy

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Who cares? I don’t get yours and Labor’s obsession with the opposition? You still bang on about Tony Abbott FFS hahaha. Albo don’t worry about housos, dole bludgers, druggos and other countries, just do your job and fix our country instead of destroying it

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha I’d prefer to feed him to the pigs
That happened in Hannibal the movie man..yeah a guy gets thrown to the pigs to hide his death at the hands of his physician.. Oink Oink!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

I agree Dutton has had a charisma bypass.
Who else was there?To me it seems like they’re doing what they did with Abbott - an attack dog in opposition who wouldn’t be much chop as PM. It’s why his own party originally voted for Turnbull.

People have short memories though. If things don’t improve in the next 18 months in terms of cost of living, you can bet that’s the central theme of the next election - who’s the better economic manager, who said energy prices would come down and haven’t, who’s to blame. What Labor have going for them is their majority, which suggests at least a two term government even if they surrender many of their gains next time around. The electorate is fickle…

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Who else was there?To me it seems like they’re doing what they did with Abbott - an attack dog in opposition who wouldn’t be much chop as PM. It’s why his own party originally voted for Turnbull.

People have short memories though. If things don’t improve in the next 18 months in terms of cost of living, you can bet that’s the central theme of the next election - who’s the better economic manager, who said energy prices would come down and haven’t, who’s to blame. What Labor have going for them is their majority, which suggests at least a two term government even if they surrender many of their gains next time around. The electorate is fickle…
Exactly. Fckd things up for so long and made such a mess - what other options? Join the libs and work under Darth - cannot understand why talent isn't lining up to join.

Chinas economy is fckd. The US is fckd. Europe is fckd. Practically every country in south america is fckd. yet the Thai teabaggers want to complain that albo hasn't fixed the aus economy in 7 months.

agree the electorate is fickle - but what can u do. try to repair trade and political relations with critical partners would be my first cab and its exactly what labour are doing.

but some teabaggers are so caught up in the left vs right circle jerk - lol. Its the old argument, years to build something and minutes to fck it up. what happens when you've had years to fck it up?

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

If Dutton stays at the helm for the libs, Labor's gonna get more terms than a 30-year-old high school student, baby.

Natboy

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If Dutton stays at the helm for the libs, Labor's gonna get more terms than a 30-year-old high school student, baby.
Maybe but when Albo is given the boot for being a pathetic PM who takes over? Art student Chalmers? No. Bulldyke Wrong? No. Who?

Natboy

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Exactly. Fckd things up for so long and made such a mess - what other options? Join the libs and work under Darth - cannot understand why talent isn't lining up to join.

Chinas economy is fckd. The US is fckd. Europe is fckd. Practically every country in south america is fckd. yet the Thai teabaggers want to complain that albo hasn't fixed the aus economy in 7 months.

agree the electorate is fickle - but what can u do. try to repair trade and political relations with critical partners would be my first cab and its exactly what labour are doing.

but some teabaggers are so caught up in the left vs right circle jerk - lol. Its the old argument, years to build something and minutes to fck it up. what happens when you've had years to fck it up?
What’s a teabagger?

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe but when Albo is given the boot for being a pathetic PM who takes over? Art student Chalmers? No. Bulldyke Wrong? No. Who?
Why do you think he'll get the boot? he's pretty popular, at the moment. His approval rating will robably take a hit as Dutton rallies the racists against his voice to parliament and people blame him for the Ukraine situation and the Lib's mess.....but that doesn't indicate a leadership problem...it indivates an Australians being stupid problem.

Natboy

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why do you think he'll get the boot? he's pretty popular, at the moment. His approval rating will robably take a hit as Dutton rallies the racists against his voice to parliament and people blame him for the Ukraine situation and the Lib's mess.....but that doesn't indicate a leadership problem...it indivates an Australians being stupid problem.
People are slowly starting to realise how incompetent he is. Did you hear his interview on Ben Fordham last week? Honestly mate he sounded like Biden with a more whiny voice. It’s was absolutely pathetic.

You don’t have to be racist to vote no against the voice. Albo is purposely being vague on details and there’s a reason why so many people including Labor leaders knocked backed Noel Pearson

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People are slowly starting to realise how incompetent he is. Did you hear his interview on Ben Fordham last week? Honestly mate he sounded like Biden with a more whiny voice. It’s was absolutely pathetic.

You don’t have to be racist to vote no against the voice. Albo is purposely being vague on details and there’s a reason why so many people including Labor leaders knocked backed Noel Pearson
If you gave me a choice between listening to Ben Fordham or having my brains blown out, I'd honestly have to think about it.

He's not being vague... the draft wording of the question has been public for six months, and the opposition have raised no objections to it. Albanese has said more details will be released by the working group shortly... so let's see if Labor follows through on that commitment before carrying on as if the sky is falling lol

Natboy

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you gave me a choice between listening to Ben Fordham or having my brains blown out, I'd honestly have to think about it.

He's not being vague... the draft wording of the question has been public for six months, and the opposition have raised no objections to it. Albanese has said more details will be released by the working group shortly... so let's see if Labor follows through on that commitment before carrying on as if the sky is falling lol
Maybe you should for some balance.
If you need to borrow something high powered let me know. Flanagun is more like a water pistol.

You expect old and indigenous people to look it up online. The prime minister has been asked a million times for answers but brushed them off. Knowing him he probably doesn’t even know. Albo just does whatever he thinks will appease labor and green voters. He couldn’t run a chook raffle and it’s starting to be quite evident

TwinTurbo

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It is well proven that you can't handle the truth Flannelette, so it would be the same result ;

1674615099090.png

Once again you are deliberately missing the point to provoke responses. There is the draft wording itself and then there is the supporting data and information which is published along with the referendum wording. The Liberals may well agree with the draft wording but that doesn't mean that they (or anyone else) automatically has to agree with the data and information which will be published in support of the referendum.

It's like looking at the menu and choosing the steak but not being able to choose how it is cooked.

Always a Bulldogs