Australian Political Discussion Thread... With memes

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A question for the scientific only based people here who believe the human species can actually have more than two genders and change at will scientifically.
In the most dumb way possible for beta brain powered people such as myself that doesn’t think humans came from apes, can you answer why the jack on the Australian flag is offensive?
And also why the monarch and the cross with a globe offends people.
P.s I know the answer I just want the big brain actual real answer based on reality and science. Thanks in advanced

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A question for the scientific only based people here who believe the human species can actually have more than two genders and change at will scientifically.
In the most dumb way possible for beta brain powered people such as myself that doesn’t think humans came from apes, can you answer why the jack on the Australian flag is offensive?
And also why the monarch and the cross with a globe offends people.
P.s I know the answer I just want the big brain actual real answer based on reality and science. Thanks in advanced
Because God decided that he didn't want to just create normal straight humans who love globes and shit, he also wanted to create gays, lesbians, transgenders, and many other gendered people.

Good guy God. He loves all his creations. And they are his creations after all.

In fact, I'm just going to say it. Please stop offending God by attacking his creations. You're going to make him angry then we'll get another flood.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because God decided that he didn't want to just create normal straight humans who love globes and shit, he also wanted to create gays, lesbians, transgenders, and many other gendered people.

In fact, I'm just going to say it. Please stop offending God by attacking his creations. You're going to make him angry then we'll get another flood.
I’m not even mad at your response I’m clearly just looking for a reaction hahaha. But seriously. People being so offended by the Union Jack is hilarious.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not even mad at your response I’m clearly just looking for a reaction hahaha. But seriously. People being so offended by the Union Jack is hilarious.
Yeah, I find that funny. Progs got real angry when the Queen died. Started ranting calling her a colonist and tyrant just because she upheld the old monarchy. Just stupid.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I find that funny. Progs got real angry when the Queen died. Started ranting calling her a colonist and tyrant just because she upheld the old monarchy. Just stupid.
Especially the person it came from. Like irony hit me so hard in the face when she spoke of tyranny and everything that comes with it lol.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220925_191308.jpg

Just seen this, fucking massive facepalm. Labor are starting to take the piss too much at the moment for my liking

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

And then you ruin such a goid speech by assuming Gods gender.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Which one of you ‘persons’ that may or may not identify as male or female was brave enough to give the actual definition of fascism to a far right fascist lol.

was it you? @PE Teacher 21
You? @Hacky McAxe
Maybe you? @Dogna88
Were you all there actually? Still wearing masks while acting heavy

sorry I forgot to add you to bro @Flanagun

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Australian politics is such a disaster. Every election we are just voting for the least shit candidate.

Tony Abbott is the only PM I have genuinely voted for in my lifetime. The others it has always been a case of who is a lesser grub/crook/snake etc.