Jorgie
Reaction score
So the finalists are Hayley Warner and Stan Walker

You can vote by sending their first names to 19 10 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5vPIxhcufs
Stan walker singing the climb and with comments from the Madden Bros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h0xQ76Q8Dc
Hayley singing Stone cold Sober with judges comments

I know alot of you on here dont watch Idol, but i think these two conetstants this year are awesome. They deserve to win and are both definately talent we can sell overseas and not just in australia.

My vote goes to Stan Walker. Please youtube him. Michael buble has described his voice as " one in a million" and said " god has kissed his throat" IMO best Idol since Guy Sebastian.

The Grand Finale Is on this Sunday :grinning:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hayley because she is seriously hott with her husky man voice and scene chick stylez.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I like hayley - she is a cool kid and very paramore-esque so will be a hit with teens.

On the other hand i love Stan, his voice and his musical talent is beyond anyone of his age. A true artist.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Stan is the better singer easily. And he will obviously go further than Hayley. He is also a dwarf.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Stan is the better singer easily. And he will obviously go further than Hayley. He is also a dwarf.
Lol no he isnt! that other dude that was in the top 3 was a dwarf. Stan is as tall as Andrew G and ive seen Andrew G in person and he is pretty god damn sexy tall.

T

The Rimmer

Stan :banana:

Could see either winning tbh, however Stan would seem to be better off signing with a label outside of Idol, then being tied to my bed.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Seeing as its mainly a female audience and the last two conestants are of both sexes im guessing the only sausagefest around here is in your mum's mouth.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Don't follow Idol, but good luck to them both.

They're both winners at the end of the day with the contracts they're gonna pull.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stan ****s all over her, but he can't sing low notes for ****.
He looks like a *** too tbh.

WTF happened to Mark Spano from last year? I thought he would've been big by now but we haven't heard **** from him??? He toured with Chris Isaak but disappeared off the face of the earth.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Stan looks like a raving ***.

The chick is hot

Go the chick

i didnt watch this year.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stan looks like a raving ***.

The chick is hot

Go the chick

i didnt watch this year.
You didn't miss much. There was a big gap from these two to the rest.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wish them both the best (and look forward to seeing thier debut album in the JB Bargain Bin a week after launch).

I can't see it coming back next year as ratings have been REALLY bad this year. Seems everyone is sick of the Idol becomming yesterdays news.

Damien Leith
Jess Mauboy
Guy Sebastian
Anthony Callea
Shannon Noll

They have gone on to reasonably good careers so far (I've left out Lisa Mitchell, Carl Risley, etc because they haven't backed it up with chart topping tunes, or a second album).

Then there are the duds.

Casey Donovan.
Axle Whitehead

To me it's gone from a talent show to a singing/karaoake show. They are willing to accept "whoever is most popular" each year, just like the X Factor.

M

MikeyP..

Hayley is in the band "bleached academy", which performed at the lakemba fest last year. Her band is pretty awesome. But yeah, i would vote for her.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I wish them both the best (and look forward to seeing thier debut album in the JB Bargain Bin a week after launch).

I can't see it coming back next year as ratings have been REALLY bad this year. Seems everyone is sick of the Idol becomming yesterdays news.

Damien Leith
Jess Mauboy
Guy Sebastian
Anthony Callea
Shannon Noll

They have gone on to reasonably good careers so far (I've left out Lisa Mitchell, Carl Risley, etc because they haven't backed it up with chart topping tunes, or a second album).

Then there are the duds.

Casey Donovan.
Axle Whitehead

To me it's gone from a talent show to a singing/karaoake show. They are willing to accept "whoever is most popular" each year, just like the X Factor.
tbh... i never watched idol but this year i have been paying close attention to it... i think they said that this year they have had the best 2 talents since the series started...

Guy Sebastian and Jessica Mauboy are fledging since idol... wes carr hasnt done much

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hayley worked with my sister before idol and she is a really nice girl. But her type of music and singing do nothing for me. I dont think she has a very good voice and i dont think she has half of stans talent.

At most she has a career in a semi-popular pub band. Stan has the potential to actually be successful which is rare for idol

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
I only watched the Michael Buble episode.... go Stan Walker!

Status
Not open for further replies.