Australian Four Nations Squad Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shaun Johnson is just too inconsistent and never steps up for big games, just doesnt provide value for money. Will never win the Dally M.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The PMs XIII match, even though it was one sided, was 10 times more exciting than this.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If this is the pinnacle of league, league is fucked.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On another note, Holmes is gonna kill it in Origin next year........ along with Ash Taylor and Munster (and maybe Spouse Basher finally), their backs will be devastating.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The questionable rating was seemingly made for you
So far you are winning, giving me the questionable ratings.

Just say I have had 10 questionable ratings you have given me 8.

To be honest I think the questionable ratings are used by fuckwits. (though I am not saying you are a fuckwit. lol)

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With the Aussies dominating NZ it looks like Origin goes back to being the pinnacle of Rugby League ;)

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So far you are winning, giving me the questionable ratings.

Just say I have had 10 questionable ratings you have given me 8.

To be honest I think the questionable ratings are used by fuckwits. (though I am not saying you are a fuckwit. lol)
Haha is that a fact? If I still had access to the rainbow I'd start chucking you a couple of those for variety.

I never used to be that bad... My missus reckons I've gotten worse since moving to Red Hill :yum:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha is that a fact? If I still had access to the rainbow I'd start chucking you a couple of those for variety.

I never used to be that bad... My missus reckons I've gotten worse since moving to Red Hill
You should be happy moving to Red Hill, it's a 'rich' area now.

Red Hill years & years ago, used to be the place to avoid. (not as bad as Inala)

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
International matches in League have always been lackluster. There isn't enough world competition to keep it interesting like Union.
It was pretty good in the 70s -80s . Was looking at some of the results and the French were actually pretty competitive back then, such a shame that politics contributed to its decline.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just heard on the radio that Fajita was supposed to get the Clive Churchill medal with his his 201 m, 35 tackles and the match winning try, but NRL decided against it due to his off field issues.

seriously , since when man of matches are decided on off field issues, if it is so serious he shouldnt be even playing in the GF.

dopes every where.
And we have a club legend who falls on his sword for talking out of school. Which NRL Muppet decided to make this piece of information ( if it is true) public record. Maybe they should be hunted down and sacked....

Status
Not open for further replies.