aussie open thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
IamTheSex said:
ummmm, no. Like the majority of australians i watched it through the tv. FFS someone cant even voice there opinion on here anymore. Oh and i do agree with you, it is different on the tv than watching it live. Sound commentary etc.

still that is my opinion, and you have yours.

my issue with you is that you passed judgement on something you did not have enough information about. you were not there. all you had to make your opinion on was 2nd hand info (being the tv). you opinion is valued even if it is wrong in this case.

and the words you used to voice your opinion could be classed as an attack on Marcos himself.

and actually thinking about it, you are attacking me. I was there. i was supporting Marcos. So you cant stand me??? I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU EXCEPT FOR YOU WEIRD AVATAR. WHO ARE YOU TO PASS JUDGEMENT ON ME???

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Sniffer Dog said:
my issue with you is that you passed judgement on something you did not have enough information about. you were not there. all you had to make your opinion on was 2nd hand info (being the tv). you opinion is valued even if it is wrong in this case.

and the words you used to voice your opinion could be classed as an attack on Marcos himself.

and actually thinking about it, you are attacking me. I was there. i was supporting Marcos. So you cant stand me??? I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU EXCEPT FOR YOU WEIRD AVATAR. WHO ARE YOU TO PASS JUDGEMENT ON ME???
Yes i know. i already admitted to the tv as being my only source of information.

I never passed judgement on yourself. I said i did not like the behaviour of the fans that distracted federer on some of his serves.

please dont put words in my mouth.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SinfferDog said:
questioning the ref??? the ref was WRONG!!! in his overrule in the 2nd set
Replay's showed that the out call was right...

D

D0ggyStylz

IamTheSex said:
Yes i know. i already admitted to the tv as being my only source of information.

I never passed judgement on yourself. I said i did not like the behaviour of the fans that distracted federer on some of his serves.

What do you think about the fans who constantly distracted Baghdatis? and is Federer a di&khead because of that

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
IamTheSex said:

heres proof:

IamTheSex said:
So glad that Over the top/rude dikhead Baghdadi lost... grrr couldnt stand him, or his annoying LOUD fans last nite..
yes you did pass judgement on me!!!

Well i was loud last night, BUT i never let my enthusiam curb into the play. AND in the quote above you state you couldnt stand marcos or his loud fans, me being 1 of them. I have not put ANY words in your mouth, dont play innocent with me. you had a go at him and his fans, what a shock when a real fan that was there last night pulls you up on it.

i havent put any words in your mouth, and now u r putting your foot in it too...

D

D0ggyStylz

Replay's showed that the out call was right....
That is correct!

there was another couple of calls that the referee overruled against Baghdatis, when went to replay showed that they got it wrong.

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kimmy_The_Kiwi said:
Replay's showed that the out call was right...
There was one before this one which was actually in and they called it out, hence the need for a video ref.If he had gotten this one it would have changed the whole flow of the game.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Dogaholic said:
What do you think about the fans who constantly distracted Baghdatis? and is Federer a di&khead because of that
those federer fans are idiots.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Sniffer Dog said:
heres proof:

yes you did pass judgement on me!!!

Well i was loud last night, BUT i never let my enthusiam curb into the play. AND in the quote above you state you couldnt stand marcos or his loud fans, me being 1 of them. I have not put ANY words in your mouth, dont play innocent with me. you had a go at him and his fans, what a shock when a real fan that was there last night pulls you up on it.

i havent put any words in your mouth, and now u r putting your foot in it too...
then after hearing bandits thoughts i told him my opinion had changed.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Bandit said:
There was one before this one which was actually in and they called it out, hence the need for a video ref.If he had gotten this one it would have changed the whole flow of the game.
I never saw that and i watched the whole game :confused:
Coulda been when i was getting a drink
But imo..tbh..sometimes marcos's fans were abit loud....
Tehehe i was like *in chairmens voice* "quiet please"...then they shuted up...not that they could hear me cos i was at home but still... :grinning:

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
IamTheSex said:
then after hearing bandits thoughts i told him my opinion had changed.
your opinions may change constantly or never. but you should only voice your opinions when you truely believe them. if it only took a few posts to change your opinion then your opinion was never really an solid opinion in your mind in the first place.

I value anyones opinion, but when it is sometimes so loosely put together then you must understand why i had a go at you.

i hope you can take something from this thread. if you can then its all good.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IamTheSex said:
they should have video refs in all sports imo.
I agree...it would make it more easier...but imo players would still believe...say if a call that was out was in...i reakon they'd still believe it was in....depends who the player is...

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Kimmy_The_Kiwi said:
I agree...it would make it more easier...but imo players would still believe...say if a call that was out was in...i reakon they'd still believe it was in....depends who the player is...
i think they did have video reffs in the medibank challenge and if the player was not happy with the call the player would ask to go to the video reff and if the ball was in they would replay the point....im not sure why they didnt have it at the australian open.....because one point can actually change the whole game around....

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard the commentators say that they did have a video ref once...

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
The Bandit said:
So the people in Cyprus are classified as Greek-Cypriot to the rest of the World as there are also Turkish-Cypriots there now.

Got it??
Well where was all the turkish support for Baghdadis?? i sure didn't see any.
and dont get so touchy over it man... relax and f.kn breathe a bit...

this isn't a greek-bashing thread, as much as you're on the look-out for anyone who wants to bash greeks thru the forums... thats not our agenda...

so have a coffee and a cigarette, take a deep breath and count to 10... noone's got the knives out for greeks, got it??

Status
Not open for further replies.