Aussie flags not welcome at Sydney BDO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
well this is pretty much over doing it...

aussie flags at events symbolises gang? bahahahahaha! that is full of ****

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
I just checked out those photos! DAMN! But what ever she did, she is looking good Stevie

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Well i think its a good idea actually. I mean there are still alot of people that will wear the flag and be tools in it!! They are not bringing pride to the Aussie flag they are bringing shame to it and that is one thing i hate!! That is our flag that is what represents us all over the world.

I congratulate you 1/2 for being the biggest twat on the face of this earth.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
i coudlnt remember tbh, but they are massive and i know she'd had some kind of work done on something or other so i just went with that
Don't lie stevie

You know they were implants from the moment you seen thos e jugs.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
The thing that makes this so stupid is generally the BDO is on Australia day. Now people are having the day off the day before to go to the BDO and maybe they will just want to start Australia day a day early.

I read in the paper JETs backdrop is the Aussie flag and they have it because they are proud Australians. Why should people have to hide their pride. its like saying Catholics cant wear a cross in case it starts a religious war its STUPID.....

People are going to the BDO for music you dont pay over 100 bucks to fight someone, you pay it to hear the music.

M

Mr Miyagi

What a joke.
So those dirty rednecks have ruined our flag
FFS Mickdog your gang wrecked everything

T

tallis12

No Australian flags at the big day out this worlds a joke.:whacky:

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
John Howard has stepped in and said aussie flags won't be banned his making sure of it
He also piped up with this pearl of wisdom:

the proposition that the display of the Australian flag should ever be banned anywhere in Australia is offensive to me and will be to millions of Australians.
Note the words "anywhere in Australia".

Yet the terms of entry to Suncorp Stadiums includes this:

Items which, in the opinion of Stadium management, have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person will not be permitted into the Stadium. These include .... flags and flagpoles .... and any other items considered by Stadium management to have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person.
I assume there are other stadiums that also ban flags. I wonder if large Aussie Flags are now exempt.

However, lets take it even further. At the Gabba, you can't take a backpack in. ... What if the backpack had an Aussie Flag on it ?. Would it be exempt ?.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
What a farking joke!!! I will be wearing my Aussie T-Shirt again this year at the BDO.

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
love the bit about the flag not having hands and legs. well guns don't either

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What BS

But the first line of the article was even more BS because the flag wasnt even banned.

Just the media getting people more angry, and thus selling more papers

never we always have to hear what the politics say

LOL

Thats not political correctness

M

MikeyP..

thats stupid......AUSSIE FLAG a gang colour...omg...yer maybe CRIPZ but its has red on it lol......thats stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.