Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The woman?

Nah, she's a pretty highly paid actress. It's just the fact that she had to apologise because her black demon costume was considered "racist" but some ugly white people.
Should of it been a white demon, yellow demon or an orange demon? Lol

PS never heard of the slut.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Umm my heart transplant costed 750k just for the operation.
I could have done it for you for $100,000. I'd just need a $40 advance so I could buy the "Heart Transplant Operations for Dummies" book.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
He's the balance, the other side of the extreme lefties . Without people like him in the ring it's an unfair fight
balance is unnecessary. The left and politically correct already have their utopian idea of perfection lol

Everyone is 'equal and the same', there is no such thing as differences, Male and Female are IDENTICAL lol.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I could have done it for you for $100,000. I'd just need a $40 advance so I could buy the "Heart Transplant Operations for Dummies" book.
Watch YouTube..you can learn for free.. I was ready to jump in if @TANK 2.0 was stuck.. OR.this guy.. he charges a flat rate..

Ps..one of my favourite Simpsons episodes!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol probably not that far away from reality. Apparently you can do dentistry at home these days with kits

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
and Rooty hill

great suburb name to choose , fits in well with the people of the area.
When an Indian lady says sorry it's usually as an excuse for ignorance.
Bitch said sorry because she didn't understand that I was upset she ran over my foot with her pram, but not sorry about running over my foot!
Ignorance off the Richter scale right there.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol probably not that far away from reality. Apparently you can do dentistry at home these days with kits
Gimme a door and a piece of string and I'll do dentistry.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So he is a troll but aims it at people who only want the nice side of the limelight.

Good on him. Fuck every ****. I just don't like how he takes it easy on Trump or when he groups Isis as a representation of all of Islam.

PS the ***** he takes the piss out of must be dumber than a wet paper bag since they cant hammer him back.
Takes it easy on Trump? He's a card carrying Trump supporter.

You know, just because a whole bunch of people are acting like morons, doesn't make acting like a moron yourself smart, constructive or dignified.

I think he's a secretly self loathing idiot tbh.

There are elements of the left that see the problems of the mainstream left. Much better to look to smart, good hearted intellectual people for answers rather than a shrill, screaming, misinformation spreading social vandal.

People are entitled to their opinions, but I think he's a childish, attention seeking twit.

If someone shits in my hand I don't call it chocolate ice cream. Milo is a shit in the hand.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Takes it easy on Trump? He's a card carrying Trump supporter.

You know, just because a whole bunch of people are acting like morons, doesn't make acting like a moron yourself smart, constructive or dignified.

I think he's a secretly self loathing idiot tbh.

There are elements of the left that see the problems of the mainstream left. Much better to look up smart, good hearted intellectual people for answers rather than a shrill, screaming, misinformation spreading social vandal.

People are entitled to their opinions, but I think he's a childish, attention seeking twit.

If someone shits in my hand I don't call it chocolate ice cream. Milo is a shit in the hand.
I actually think Milo's shitposting helped Trump's campaign more than the Russians did.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I actually think Milo's shitposting helped Trump's campaign more than the Russians did.
I don't doubt that for a second. He was like the pied fucking piper. How anyone can applaud that arsehole is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.