Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
ISIS have nothing to do with Saudi and politics, they're degenerate, fukwits that live in backward villages who are bored , have no job and want something to do with their lives.
You have no idea Wolfie. You have taken the blue pill the MSM given you and ask for more.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Milo couldn't outsmart a wet paper bag. Just because he's a minority doesn't mean his views are sensible... or even sane.

Lokiesque? More like low-key-esque.

Giving lip to tv presenters spent make him smart. He's just a wet behind the ears ideological chump trading in misinformation and outrage tbh.

In short, we don't like him because he is disrespectful to almost everyone (including himself) and is completely full of shyte.
Facts are facts, Jews are smart!
It was the Jew who gave birth to the first nuclear bomb.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
http://www.eonline.com/news/888631/...-racially-insensitive-halloween-costume-photo

Lili Reinhart has apologized for posting what she late called a "racially sensitive" photo of a person in costume.

The 21-year-old Riverdale actress posted on Twitter this weekend a DeviantArt photo she found on Instagram of a woman dressed up as a "demon," sporting a black bodysuit and black-colored body paint on her face and arms.

"Found my Halloween costume!!" Reinhart wrote. "Inspired by the color of my soul."

The pic spurred mixed reactions. Some people accused her of wanting to "do blackface." Others said they did not find the photo offensive. Nonetheless, she deleted the tweet and apologized.

"I did not mean for my tweet to come off that way. I can see how it was interpreted as being insensitive, completely. I saw the pic on a Halloween Instagram and didn't think it would be interpreted as being racially insensitive," she wrote early on Sunday. "I apologize. Never meant any harm. I can see how it could've been misinterpreted."
Just another no name **** rash trying to get any attention she can. Worthless **** rash.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Terrorism isn't about weapons.. It's about threats made by a retarded group of brainwashed humans who use homemade bombs and trucks or kitchen knives to harm people.
So you mean governments?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Milo couldn't outsmart a wet paper bag. Just because he's a minority doesn't mean his views are sensible... or even sane.

Lokiesque? More like low-key-esque.

Giving lip to tv presenters spent make him smart. He's just a wet behind the ears ideological chump trading in misinformation and outrage tbh.

In short, we don't like him because he is disrespectful to almost everyone (including himself) and is completely full of shyte.
Like he said himself, it's alright when unfunny, uneducated leftist fuckwit talk show hosts take the piss but because he is from the centre he is Satan?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Reading a lot of posts on this topic makes me miss post 9/11 Earth.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You ***** are smart too. Every second cardiologist is your cousin lol
True story, since I can now tell you I was 10-14 days from certain death, I had my wife organise me flying to India to get a transplant for 110K.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Indians are only smart because they don't want to spend money!

we are the fucken smartest

every **** on the planet invaded us , ruled us, divided us, stole our wealth, yet we survived and kept out lands.

not only that we before the britishers came India's GDP was 27% of the entire world, ie in todays terms more than USA+China+Europe combined!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

every **** on the planet invaded us , ruled us, divided us, stole our wealth, yet we survived and kept out lands.

not only that we before the britishers came India's GDP was 27% of the entire world, ie in todays terms more than USA+China+Europe combined!
Now that they've achieved this it's time for them to find new homes outside of the Harris Park/Parramatta metropolitan area!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Yeah but you guys used chemical warfare. Your farts and BO are lethal lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True story, since I can now tell you I was 10-14 days from certain death, I had my wife organise me flying to India to get a transplant for 110K.
Nothing's too expensive for you BUT Fmd Indians make like $15 a month.. Who tried to rip you off?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just another no name **** rash trying to get any attention she can. Worthless **** rash.
The woman?

Nah, she's a pretty highly paid actress. It's just the fact that she had to apologise because her black demon costume was considered "racist" but some ugly white people.

Status
Not open for further replies.