Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So what can we say then:

• Preggers?
  • Bun in the Oven?
  • Screwed?
Oh... I got it
  • Fucked!
Yep. The term "fucked" would never be used in a more accurate situation!
Lol I think you're catching on

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LoL, youre picking at straws

how is it picking at straws, the orange dude won the election based on his fear campaign of the islamic terrorism.

what the first thing does he do after becoming the POTUS? he goes and signs the biggest weapons deal on the history of the planet with the same exporters of terrorism whom he criticized in his election campaign.

He mocked Obama for bowing down to king of saudi arabia and he himself did the same? I know trump lovers would say , he didnt bow down rather bend down, lol

He said , he wont fight other people's wars overseas, and as soon as he became the president he sent troops to Yemen to fight for Saudis. lol

yeah the gay boy wont talk about all this, cos trump is his daddy and so are saudis.

dont get me wrong , I love trump, he is the best thing ever happened to USA. I hope he gets elected again. lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
how is it picking at straws, the orange dude won the election based on his fear campaign of the islamic terrorism.

what the first thing does he do after becoming the POTUS? he goes and signs the biggest weapons deal on the history of the planet with the same exporters of terrorism whom he criticized in his election campaign.

He mocked Obama for bowing down to king of saudi arabia and he himself did the same? I know trump lovers would say , he didnt bow down rather bend down, lol

He said , he wont fight other people's wars overseas, and as soon as he became the president he sent troops to Yemen to fight for Saudis. lol

yeah the gay boy wont talk about all this, cos trump is his daddy and so are saudis.

dont get me wrong , I love trump, he is the best thing ever happened to USA. I hope he gets elected again. lol
Terrorism isn't about weapons.. It's about threats made by a retarded group of brainwashed humans who use homemade bombs and trucks or kitchen knives to harm people.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Terrorism isn't about weapons.. It's about threats made by a retarded group of brainwashed humans who use homemade bombs and trucks or kitchen knives to harm people.

yeah ok, lets give the nukes to ISIS.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I had to read that twice because of your double entendre's but I still didn't get it. Ill take your word for it then lol.
Lol! It was the Tagline for Superman:The Movie..

5FD7E733-2357-452D-9474-FDDD4CE3F598.jpeg

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah ok, lets give the nukes to ISIS.
ISIS have nothing to do with Saudi and politics, they're degenerate, fukwits that live in backward villages who are bored , have no job and want something to do with their lives.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ISIS have nothing to do with Saudi and politics, they're degenerate, fukwits that live in backward villages who are bored , have no job and want something to do with their lives.

yeah you are right

I think Iran is behind creating ISIS and supporting them financially. Why Saudis would have anything to do with ISIS or Alqaeda. silly me.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah you are right

I think Iran is behind creating ISIS and supporting them financially. Why Saudis would have anything to do with ISIS or Alqaeda. silly me.
I'm just going on what I see..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.eonline.com/news/888631/...-racially-insensitive-halloween-costume-photo

Lili Reinhart has apologized for posting what she late called a "racially sensitive" photo of a person in costume.

The 21-year-old Riverdale actress posted on Twitter this weekend a DeviantArt photo she found on Instagram of a woman dressed up as a "demon," sporting a black bodysuit and black-colored body paint on her face and arms.

"Found my Halloween costume!!" Reinhart wrote. "Inspired by the color of my soul."

The pic spurred mixed reactions. Some people accused her of wanting to "do blackface." Others said they did not find the photo offensive. Nonetheless, she deleted the tweet and apologized.

"I did not mean for my tweet to come off that way. I can see how it was interpreted as being insensitive, completely. I saw the pic on a Halloween Instagram and didn't think it would be interpreted as being racially insensitive," she wrote early on Sunday. "I apologize. Never meant any harm. I can see how it could've been misinterpreted."

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
http://www.eonline.com/news/888631/...-racially-insensitive-halloween-costume-photo

Lili Reinhart has apologized for posting what she late called a "racially sensitive" photo of a person in costume.

The 21-year-old Riverdale actress posted on Twitter this weekend a DeviantArt photo she found on Instagram of a woman dressed up as a "demon," sporting a black bodysuit and black-colored body paint on her face and arms.

"Found my Halloween costume!!" Reinhart wrote. "Inspired by the color of my soul."

The pic spurred mixed reactions. Some people accused her of wanting to "do blackface." Others said they did not find the photo offensive. Nonetheless, she deleted the tweet and apologized.

"I did not mean for my tweet to come off that way. I can see how it was interpreted as being insensitive, completely. I saw the pic on a Halloween Instagram and didn't think it would be interpreted as being racially insensitive," she wrote early on Sunday. "I apologize. Never meant any harm. I can see how it could've been misinterpreted."
The people who were offended were probably all white.

I rarely comment on facebook but decided to comment on Karl stefanovics wife's article where she was demonising Karl for leaving her and the kids..
I thought I was being encouraging andvsaid
" he's just a man, can't expect too much"

Wow I got called nasty and sexist and a horrible person ffs

I stalked the bitch who called me horrible and nasty and liked her violent meme on how to silence your husbands snoring problem lol..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ohhh I love it. They should definitely make a movie about a man giving birth it's in the same bullshit genre
Movie title: A Male Delivery
Tagline: You’ll believe two men can cry..

Lol!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
but but, trump was not a politician...he was the different guy who spoke his mind just like milo

what happened to that straight shooter who always speaks his mind when he went to saudi? the first country he visited after becoming the POTUS? lol
The puppeteers control his mouth too

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I see him as a satirical political commentator.

Whilst I don't agree with a lot of what he says, the fact he has the balls to say it is what attracts a lot of people to his videos, and his shows.

I am actually considering going to his second Sydney show.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Milo couldn't outsmart a wet paper bag. Just because he's a minority doesn't mean his views are sensible... or even sane.

Lokiesque? More like low-key-esque.

Giving lip to tv presenters spent make him smart. He's just a wet behind the ears ideological chump trading in misinformation and outrage tbh.

In short, we don't like him because he is disrespectful to almost everyone (including himself) and is completely full of shyte.
So he is a troll but aims it at people who only want the nice side of the limelight.

Good on him. Fuck every ****. I just don't like how he takes it easy on Trump or when he groups Isis as a representation of all of Islam.

PS the ***** he takes the piss out of must be dumber than a wet paper bag since they cant hammer him back.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But no wonder the tight lives him. A gay man who will hate on his own people is a rare commode for the right (in name only)
The far right hates him too, that's when you know he is trolling right.

Status
Not open for further replies.