Attn Realist - PC gone mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You may want to rethink how much of an impact those facts had on the world. For example:

"26. The Phoenicians (Original People of Lebanon) built the 1st boat, and they were the first to sail ever"

The oldest boat that has been found is a canoe made in Holland in 8,000 BC. There are rock carvings in Azerbaijan dated to 10,000 BC that show people using a boat. Both those are over 6,000 years before Phoenicia was founded. On top of that, based on migration patterns and tools found, it's predicted that the first sea worthy boat was likely made by a pre-human ancestor around 800,000 years ago.
There was a lot inaccurate things about that list.
Some of the list actually talks negative about Lebanon, like 18 mil of lens outside of Lebanon and 3 in it.

Could you imagine Australia having 6x its population living overseas ??

I think I do tend to agree it’s a holiday place (If your Arab) but not a living place.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What’s funny is you can literally do it in LA. Same setup as beaches to blue mountains but those mountains are snowy and skiable
In summer? I think that's what the grannies meant.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS sorry Mods for the shit stains we left in the thread lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm just going to add this. You're both wrong. I'm not going to tell you where you're wrong. Just that you're wrong about at least one thing each.
I know you said this as a joke but this is actually true.

It was a big misconception by both parties and I remember exactly what happened.

I can resolve this

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know you said this as a joke but this is actually true.

It was a big misconception by both parties and I remember exactly what happened.

I can resolve this
Resolve THIS! ....... over a mixed plate with extra roasted chillis Lan lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sheesh I’m out of it for a bit..and all hell breaks loose..wow! Ps

Edit @TANK 2.0
the comment..having your mum put nappies on may be to close to the bone for me...lol!

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Excellent..I hate too see two fair minded guys upset at each other..
I just don't like and won't let anyone label me something I'm not or twist my words.

Meh, life goes on and peace returns to Kennelville lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sheesh I’m out of it for a bit..and all hell breaks loose..wow! Ps

Edit @TANK 2.0
the comment..having your mum put nappies on may be to close to the bone for me...lol!
Obviously meant no disrespect Sensei, please don't make me change them again after your Taco Tuesday's lol I'll behave.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just don't like and won't let anyone label me something I'm not or twist my words.

Meh, life goes on and peace returns to Kennelville lol
I hope I keep away from those Huggies..lol!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Obviously meant no disrespect Sensei, please don't make me change them again after your Taco Tuesday's lol I'll behave.
Lol.. nah I’m not at that stage.. Just feel for those who are.. I guess better safe than sorry for those unfortunate fellas..:relieved: but hey better out than in!! lol

Edit..Ps..but me mum has had to clean me up..very rare..but it has happened.. to be honest What a legend..I’m so lucky in that respect..

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol.. nah I’m not at that stage.. Just feel for those who are.. I guess better safe than sorry for those unfortunate fellas..:relieved:
I feel for them, but I feel worse for men with catheters, actually, I feel sorry for men getting their catheters removed. It's like inserting a blow torch in your pee hole lol

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel for them, but I feel worse for men with catheters, actually, I feel sorry for men getting their catheters removed. It's like inserting a blow torch in your per hole lol
Lol..Got it changed today..!!! Actually went pretty smooth..really did..

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Leave this leftie jew snowflake (etc etc) out of this...

.... and something about Antifa. Sure, nobody in Kennel really know what that means, but all the cool kids are saying it...
I have no fucking idea what that means but it made me laugh out loud.......l have severe issues lol

Status
Not open for further replies.