Attn: Berries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome back Berries, BTW I'm sending you an invoice for the 40L of bleach it took to wash the image of that video out of my eyes.

*shakes head*

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back Berries, BTW I'm sending you an invoice for the 40L of bleach it took to wash the image of that video out of my eyes.

*shakes head*
I didn't watch the video (again) but it took me about four years to forget the sounds towards the end of the clip. Now that Berries reminded me of its existence (thanks!) it'll be another four years until I can clear my mind of its sheer bloody horrors again. The imagery is nothing compared to the sound.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It was "One Guy One Jar" aka "Jarguy" .. I'm sure you'd have seen it before as it was a big "shock video" in it's prime.

Did anyone ever see the other version of it where when the glass broke his nuts turned into googly eyes, and a shocked meme face popped up. I'll admit I actually laughed like hell when I found that version.

and NO do not post it.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone ever see the other version of it where when the glass broke his nuts turned into googly eyes, and a shocked meme face popped up. I'll admit I actually laughed like hell when I found that version.

and NO do not post it.
Never saw that. I'll gladly keep it that way (or else watch it with the sound muted).

P

Promiscuous

berries and dragons girl, really

what a tramp, # please

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Shout owtz 2 ma homeboy berriez, in tha house.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Could not go the game without someone shouting it at me olols

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Forearms of a god.

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Berries easily my favourite kenneler. Always has the best sigs.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
welcome back manBerries, these colored folk are getting out of control. Good to see you back

Status
Not open for further replies.