Attn assassin

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I noticed his new avatar.
I pictured assassin to be darker and taller and less tatts.
But just as angry.
Kerry is an angry little fucker
Hahahahahahahaha yeah I love my metal, especially when I'm pissed off, it calms me down.

But yes I am taller, darker and do have less tats. But the little angry c***s goatee is currently longer. Ohh plus my head is bigger and wider too lol

PS KK is my summer look, my beard is for winter only.

I usually let my hair down (like my avatar) but I'm back to being a site enforcer so he makes me tie it up like this to make it look "neater"

Screenshot_20210123-163909_Gallery.jpg

PS he has 3 ties and I have 2.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PPS tell me he doesn't look like my favourite ever Bulldog, Hetherington...

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
PPS tell me he doesn't look like my favourite ever Bulldog, Hetherington...
When Hetherington was on the Footy Show back in the day and he was heading over to play in England he said something like "England will be great but I've heard there are a fair few Poms over there" lol. He was a funny, dry witted fella. Great player, great bloke.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
When Hetherington was on the Footy Show back in the day and he was heading over to play in England he said something like "England will be great but I've heard there are a fair few Poms over there" lol. He was a funny, dry witted fella. Great player, great bloke.
Dry as a martini. Legend.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hetherington was ok school, good defender

Did t he get suspended every few weeks for a spear tackle? Along with Joe thomas

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Hetherington was ok school, good defender

Did t he get suspended every few weeks for a spear tackle? Along with Joe thomas
Jason Hetherington was one of the best in 1999.
I reckon if Glenn Lazarus didn’t break his ribs the dogs would of at least made the grand final that year!

He might of made a move which stopped Ricky Stuart putting in that useless grabber kick to Matt Geyer when Geyer was one of the fastest wingers in the game?