ATTN ALL: Regarding Sir Col the Mushroom

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well we got the 1 percenters wrong as well for you Col.

Get yas next game :/

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@Poppa is the legend ok? Still waiting for him to call back. Hope He is Ok.

I wanted to tell him I'm the coach of the Wenty U9s (Parra feeder) and I'm going to name the best and fairest trophy the Pete and Col trophy to honor those crazy Eels.

If you read this @Sir Col 'The Mushroom', it would be my honor and privilege to name the trophy after two legends in Pete and yourself.

Keep fighting you tough bastard, that's an order, SOLDIER!
Your a good man Assassin I'm sure they would be proud to have it named after them.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fantastic to see our main man Sir Col rating posts. Big thumbs up for that.......
1620384504075.png

I am thinking of you and sending nothing but best wishes and positive vibes. I hope you are watching your boys go around tonight against the Roosters and I hope they can go on with the effort here.

I picked them in my footy tips and would love nothing better than for the Eels to put the cleaners through the Roosters. The Chooks are dropping like flies tonight...sublime.BUT now I see that Reed Mahoney is in trouble...hopefully that will not affect the side too much as I reckon he will fail his HIA.
Now Fergo is short by the proverbial bee's........leaving the Roosters with a sniff......

Oh oh naughty Dylan Brown using his knees there but surprisingly no penalty for that but one for a shoulder by Niukore. It's all happening now.....

I am only supporting them because of you and have to let you know that all bets are off for the big return match on June 20 Round 15. You be there or be square you hear..........