ATTN: All my fellow Simpsons fans...

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just read an article saying Foxtel lost the rights to The Simpsons after 27yrs.

It will now be streamed on Disney Plus exclusively. .

Ch7 has some rights to the older episodes which air on 7 Flix

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just read an article saying Foxtel lost the rights to The Simpsons after 27yrs.

It will now be streamed on Disney Plus exclusively. .

Ch7 has some rights to the older episodes which air on 7 Flix
Dude that's pretty old news. And I'm talking years old. I've had Disney+ for nearly 2 years now and The Simpsons has been on it since day 1. All episodes (except the Michael Jackson episode which has been deleted from The Simpsons library).

Wahesh

Reaction score
Really? I noticed that first time.

I miss Timezone lol
I mean it might have been sparked before in the past but seeing them like that is epic. It's like The Simpsons designed the big brother based off that Street Fighter II intro.

I also miss Timezone bro, best hang out for the boys lol.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The classic era is generally considered from Season 1 to 8, but I always argue that season 9 should be included. It has some of my all time fav episodes. So I'm glad it scored well here. I had to look up what episode 11 was, and it is 'All Singing, All Dancing' which is basically a clip show, so fair enough for the low-ish score. The first episode 'The City of New York vs Homer Simpson' has the highest episode 1 score of any season.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The classic era is generally considered from Season 1 to 8, but I always argue that season 9 should be included. It has some of my all time fav episodes. So I'm glad it scored well here. I had to look up what episode 11 was, and it is 'All Singing, All Dancing' which is basically a clip show, so fair enough for the low-ish score. The first episode 'The City of New York vs Homer Simpson' has the highest episode 1 score of any season.
That episode in New York was a great one - one of my favs. I would have thought that Who Shot Mr Burns part 2 would've scored the highest of all time given how heavily promoted it was.