ATTN: All my fellow Simpsons fans...

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I came across this image on social media.

The author of this piece wrote : 'I drew this for the Simpsons merchandise style guide in the late 90's (or more accurately, I inked it from an assemblage of main model poses) but accidentally drew a character twice! Wondering if anyone ever spotted the error'.

Can you find the double character? (My understanding is that it's the same character at the same stage of life i.e. not young Homer vs old Homer, or, an old version of a character vs a new version etc.).

simpsons one drawn twice.jpg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I came across this image on social media.

The author of this piece wrote : 'I drew this for the Simpsons merchandise style guide in the late 90's (or more accurately, I inked it from an assemblage of main model poses) but accidentally drew a character twice! Wondering if anyone ever spotted the error'.

Can you find the double character? (My understanding is that it's the same character at the same stage of life i.e. not young Homer vs old Homer, or, an old version of a character vs a new version etc.).

View attachment 54721
Mr burns twice

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm afraid not as Mr Burns and future Mr Burns are technically different! (that's what the author wrote, but nice try!)
Yield!

If Assassin can’t find it no one can Jabba - so what’s the answer?