ATTN: All my fellow Simpsons fans...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Going through the first three seasons of The Simpsons again..absolutely stellar! Almost every episode in S2 and 3 are classics! So hard to pick a favourite..I love S3 E17 ‘Homer at Bat’..and the ode to Indiana Jones in S3 E22 ‘Bart’s Friend Falls in Love’ is sublimely brilliant..the greatest parody ever! !:hearteyes:

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Going through the first three seasons of The Simpsons again..absolutely stellar! Almost every episode in S2 and 3 are classics! So hard to pick a favourite..I love S3 E17 ‘Homer at Bat’..and the ode to Indiana Jones in S3 E22 ‘Bart’s Friend Falls in Love’ is sublimely brilliant..the greatest parody ever! !:hearteyes:

When I first saw that, I laughed so hard at the time Bart swung around on the fan, and Homer said D'oh, and then again when Homer was screaming the gibberish as the bus drove away lol.

The first 10 seasons of The Simpsons are classics, the only bad episodes were the ones where they play repeat scenes from the earlier episodes, such as the paint your wagon and love times scenes.

Also, the April Fools prank Bart played on Homer (exploding beer can) was a classic until they started playing the earlier scenes again.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When I first saw that, I laughed so hard at the time Bart swung around on the fan, and Homer said D'oh, and then again when Homer was screaming the gibberish as the bus drove away lol.

The first 10 seasons of The Simpsons are classics, the only bad episodes were the ones where they play repeat scenes from the earlier episodes, such as the paint your wagon and love times scenes.

Also, the April Fools prank Bart played on Homer (exploding beer can) was a classic until they started playing the earlier scenes again.
Just brilliance.. the one with Michael Jackson as Leon Kompowsky was superb too… Pity they got rid of that because of the allegations against Jackson…

Wahesh

Reaction score
Just brilliance.. the one with Michael Jackson as Leon Kompowsky was superb too… Pity they got rid of that because of the allegations against Jackson…
@Mr 95% @EXORCIST

About that episode with Michael Jackson...

When Fox reran this episode on January 30, 1992, it featured a different opening which was produced as a response to then-President George Bush. Three days prior, President Bush said in a speech that he wanted American families to be "a lot more like The Waltons (1972) and a lot less like The Simpsons." The new opening featured Bart watching Bush's speech and stating "Hey, we're just like the Waltons. We're praying for an end to the Depression, too."

Wahesh

Reaction score
Attention: @EXORCIST - this is what would've happened if Homer said goodbye to the flying pig while eating a lemon.

412306993_393120769718633_7398676501708443499_n.jpg