Attention: Vegans

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I’ve said a million times on here I get vego I could definitely do it but vegan is ridiculous.

Reaction score
Mike Archer, a professor at the University of New South Wales, said vegans tend to do more harm to animals by taking away the one thing they survive on — plants. Growing a plantation takes more time and labor than animal farming.

In Australia, producing wheat and other grains results in 25 times more sentient animals being killed per kilogram of useable protein, more environmental damage and animal cruelty than farming red meat.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do vegans think it’s ok to eat the food that grows out of the ground that the animals survive on. Less food for animals means they get sick and die. Fuck the fake vegans

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm going to be unique by doing what everyone else wants to do.
My favourite past time is lining up outside a shop and being told when I'm allowed to enter.
Even though I have no intention of buying anything!
But see how fucked up society is? If you conform and join the hive mind you're ok. If you question and don't follow then you're weird or a "conspiracy theorist".

I'm glad I don't fit in with this shit world, hence why I'm not scared of death at all and looking forward to it tbh. After facing death 12 times and giving it the finger, you get over it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do vegans think it’s ok to eat the food that grows out of the ground that the animals survive on. Less food for animals means they get sick and die. Fuck the fake vegans
I stated the same thing to a vegan recently.
She didn’t take kindly to what I said but neither did she try to debate it.

Deep down she knows she’s living a lie!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
But see how fucked up society is? If you conform and join the hive mind you're ok. If you question and don't follow then you're weird or a "conspiracy theorist".

I'm glad I don't fit in with this shit world, hence why I'm not scared of death at all and looking forward to it tbh. After facing death 12 times and giving it the finger, you get over it.
Ive heard so much of near death experience.
I’m not religious but from most peoples accounts there is definitely something more to life than we will ever fully understand.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stated the same thing to a vegan recently.
She didn’t take kindly to what I said but neither did she try to debate it.

Deep down she knows she’s living a lie!
Yep I’ve said to a few of them. They can’t argue the point cause it’s 100% correct

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Society always operates in the extremes. Take the Transgender issue as an example. People either villify them as evil, or praise them as people who can do no wrong. Racism, homophiba, all forms of bigotry, they're all problems. But cancel culture has replaced Bigotry with the reverse, where people are too scared to say the wrong thing out of fear of being cancelled.

Society is stupid and it's driven by conflict, even when it's trying to be accepting.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Let me see if I have this right, plants use photosynthesis to consume carbon dioxide, mix it with water and use the energy of the sun to convert this into the sugars that feed the plant. A product of that chemical reaction is oxygen. So by eating plants vegans contribute to global warming by reducing the amount of carbon dioxide consumed and also reduce the amount of oxygen in the atmosphere. Whilst carnivores reduce the number of animals that consume oxygen and produce carbon dioxide (and methane).

Vegans = add to climate change whilst carnivores = reduce climate change.

Always a Bulldog

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Society always operates in the extremes. Take the Transgender issue as an example. People either villify them as evil, or praise them as people who can do no wrong. Racism, homophiba, all forms of bigotry, they're all problems. But cancel culture has replaced Bigotry with the reverse, where people are too scared to say the wrong thing out of fear of being cancelled.

Society is stupid and it's driven by conflict, even when it's trying to be accepting.
Bring back Guido Hatzis

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

100% true.

I hate the term "sheep" but FMD is the best adjective for society.