Attention: Vegans

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They think animal lives are on the same level as human life yet they happily kill plant life.

Life is life, right?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They want to ban cattle because they fart. Vegans eat vegatation and fart as well. Can we get rid of them?
Burps. Common misconception. Cows stomachs have 4 compartments. The first compartment processes the grass or grain, and releases methane, so the cows burp it out and that ends up in the atmosphere.

Vegans also open their mouths and pollute the atmosphere so... yes. We can get rid of them.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The things that I find funny are that they say they do not eat any foods that are derived from animals, this includes honey. However they eat foods such as Almond and Avocado that are dependent on insects for pollination.

But the things that I hate are the attitudes to those that are not vegans. Sure chose whatever diet you want to have, but let everyone else do the same.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The things that I find funny are that they say they do not eat any foods that are derived from animals, this includes honey. However they eat foods such as Almond and Avocado that are dependent on insects for pollination.

But the things that I hate are the attitudes to those that are not vegans. Sure chose whatever diet you want to have, but let everyone else do the same.
Just hypocritical bored ***** thst just want to make other people as miserable as they are.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
vegans should protest lions/tigers eating other animals and try to help those animals escape

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ve said a million times on here I get vego I could definitely do it but vegan is ridiculous.
Especially when heaps of Vegans eat fake meat when trying to replicate the fast food and burgers they used to love. That shit is ten times worse for you.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate ahh I think you're suffering from "poof syndrome" lol
I'm going to play his audio to the snowflakes at pride (aka nangz) square.

I wonder if the guy ever called any of the girls back he made laugh and got a few dates out if his pranks?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
When I was younger - went vegan for 6 months to get into my vegan GF's panties.

After 6 months worked out a steak was worth more to me than her money maker and dumped her ass - and went to the pub for a rib eye feed with the boys.

Truly miserable 6 months.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me see if I have this right, plants use photosynthesis to consume carbon dioxide, mix it with water and use the energy of the sun to convert this into the sugars that feed the plant. A product of that chemical reaction is oxygen. So by eating plants vegans contribute to global warming by reducing the amount of carbon dioxide consumed and also reduce the amount of oxygen in the atmosphere. Whilst carnivores reduce the number of animals that consume oxygen and produce carbon dioxide (and methane).

Vegans = add to climate change whilst carnivores = reduce climate change.

Always a Bulldog
Global warming LOL

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

After 6 months worked out a steak was worth more to me than her money maker and dumped her ass - and went to the pub for a rib eye feed with the boys.

Took you that long mate

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

No pussy is worth being a vegan for...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Especially when heaps of Vegans eat fake meat when trying to replicate the fast food and burgers they used to love. That shit is ten times worse for you.
FFS you bought back a horrible experience with that statement.

I once bought a microwave meal from Coles. Git it home cooked it and had one bite. Tasted fucking terrible. I thought, "this has gone rotten". Looked at the container. *Imitation meat*....... It was barely imitating food.