*ATTENTION* -- Utai to SuperLeague?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
*ATTENTION*

Few days ago i heard that super league clubs are after utai and i also heard that he mite leave in the middle of the yr if the bulldogs dont re-sign him and mite head off to england or near... this mite be a rumour but i highly doubt it dont ask why.. ask utai lol (inside news) ill will keep yous updated

M

Mr Miyagi

Nooooooooooooo
Stop posting it =(
If he is to go he goes next year

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
not the first time ive heard this

we will just have to wait and see how this pans out

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not Utai... this is bad. If we lose Utai not and Sherwin next yr and if hazem resigns for 2 and leaves the yr after... i'll have no favourite player lol

M

Mr Miyagi

Not Utai... this is bad. If we lose Utai not and Sherwin next yr and if hazem resigns for 2 and leaves the yr after... i'll have no favourite player lol
This is bad man.
Its like there is some sort of ethnic cleansing happening.
The Real Bulldogs are getting filtered out and replaced by some new race.
=(

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol if only the new race was ne good... they dont even seem to be our juniors. Our halves are from west tigers and Dragons... our centres r from para and dragons our fullback Steelers... our backline has 2 doggies juniors:(

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if utai doesnt play FG this yr i dont see why he wont leave

M

Mr Miyagi

Lol if only the new race was ne good... they dont even seem to be our juniors. Our halves are from west tigers and Dragons... our centres r from para and dragons our fullback Steelers... our backline has 2 doggies juniors:(
WTF is going on.
If Utai is not going to play 1st grade this year let him take it off ato fix his ankle.
Resign him.
Then when he gets back next year with his ankle repaired, then tell me who the most destructive back in the competition is

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i totally agree with u zor but there is a few juniors i can name who can make FG and has good future ahead that is Karl McNichol.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i totally agree with u zor but there is a few juniors i can name who can make FG and has good future ahead that is Karl McNichol.
Lol where is he gonna play? He has Tonga and Millard ahead of him, the wing spots r taken by our juniors... he is gonna be squeezed out and were gonna go and buy another clubs fringe player

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol where is he gonna play? He has Tonga and Millard ahead of him, the wing spots r taken by our juniors... he is gonna be squeezed out and were gonna go and buy another clubs fringe player
yeah i know wat ur saying but he will get FG taste but not soon maybe next yr in the trials maybe yr after thats if he stays with the dogs

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i know wat ur saying but he will get FG taste but not soon maybe next yr in the trials maybe yr after thats if he stays with the dogs
how is he going btW? used to be some qualms he was lazy in defence i hope thats been fixed as we need some big strong juniors coming through. Lots of attack in our lower grades

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dudes this is definately no true. Utai wants to stay and the club doesnt plan on losing him.
Just a BS rumour, coz the club has been concentrating on Magic, Shrek AND SBW till now.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
That said, I would not be happy kept in PL for too long. If I was Utai, I might think the grass is greener elsewhere ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Utai will not be a Bulldog next year, not unless ElMasri or Cutler suffer terrible injuries or Utai may have to take a massive pay cut.

B

Ben Godberts

*ATTENTION*

Few days ago i heard that super league clubs are after utai and i also heard that he mite leave in the middle of the yr if the bulldogs dont re-sign him and mite head off to england or near... this mite be a rumour but i highly doubt it dont ask why.. ask utai lol (inside news) ill will keep yous updated
who does utai think he is wants to leave mid year cus he gets dropped
i do not respect that

Status
Not open for further replies.