Attention: South of Heaven

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@south of heaven the resident Wogan of this joint... do I have a reason to be concerned?

@utility whole I would very much value your input on this momentous occasion of me being stalked by a much loved member of this cyber community.

View attachment 33277
Lol I was reading something you posted and stupid touch screen I ignored you by accident, turned it off must be following you now ,or maybe I'm after that bottle of blue label ........hmmmm

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I was reading something you posted and stupid touch screen I ignored you by accident, turned it off must be following you now ,or maybe I'm after that bottle of blue label ........hmmmm
Now that you're following him, you can't unfollow. Its the equivalent of accidentally liking your ex's photo with her new boyfriend on FB.

You're fucked.

Plus Wahesh has way to much spare time on his hands.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now that you're following him, you can't unfollow. Its the equivalent of accidentally liking your ex's photo with her new boyfriend on FB.

You're fucked.

The system has some issues that I don't like and have been hard to address. I haven't been able to start a PM with anyone for months. Fortunately I don't like talking to people so it works out.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@south of heaven the resident Wogan of this joint... do I have a reason to be concerned?

@utility whole I would very much value your input on this momentous occasion of me being stalked by a much loved member of this cyber community.

View attachment 33277
Hi Fam, thanks so much for asking. It means a lot to me to know that members of this community value my opinion and are interested in my input.

I find the best way to repel stalkers' is by taking twice daily baths in a mixture of 2 parts vinegar, to 1 part spoiled milk. Not only does this keep stalkers away, it also prevents wrinkles and skin blemishes and will have you looking 10-15 years younger in no time, Fam. Namaste

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Fam, thanks so much for asking. It means a lot to me to know that members of this community value my opinion and are interested in my input.

I find the best way to repel stalkers' is by taking twice daily baths in a mixture of 2 parts vinegar, to 1 part spoiled milk. Not only does this keep stalkers away, it also prevents wrinkles and skin blemishes and will have you looking 10-15 years younger in no time, Fam. Namaste
Doesn't the vinegar irritate the balloon knot?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I think that's how you repel vampires.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
LMAO. I love ya, you funny kent.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

You're fucked.

Bro I'm working from home. Everyone working from home saves time on commuting, getting dressed etc...