Attention Men: It's time to check your nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No kidding. That's the title of the email I have just recieved from the Movember Foundation... and the picture below was included.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I’ll get some hottie to check them out, I’ll let you know what she thinks.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As we get older, we should get a lot of things checked out. I had my first ever skin check a few weeks ago (I think turning 40, doing my will, seeing my Dad go through the pain of chemo and becoming a Dad myself made me think of a lot of things), and had two moles removed - one of them was a BCC (which is skin cancer but the not to bad one). Everybody - get yourself checked. I'm also thinking of getting the prostate checked sometime, but there is no history in my family.

With testicular cancer, it affects all ages. In fact its the #1 cancer in men under 35. So, yeah, check your nuts, or as boxer would like to dream, have someone else do it for you!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be easier to check them, one of the three times a day I wank ?

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No kidding. That's the title of the email I have just recieved from the Movember Foundation... and the picture below was included.

Checked!!! they still there

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently you can ejaculate into your bladder and piss it out later. Probably unhealthy.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe @Hacky McAxe and @Realist90 can answer this one..

Does this apply to me if I identify as gender fluid, or gender neutral??
Well it depends. Do you even identify as having testicular cancer? Meaning just because cancer has infected your testes you don’t need to let that be the fact, you can just tell the cancer no I don’t identify as having you in my balls. And the cancer will evaporate

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In all seriousness guys please do check. Too many guys think; no it can't possibly happen to me.

Hubby had the unfortunate luck to develop testicular cancer,no family history that we know of, but thankfully because he was alert and did notice a change and got over the embarrassment of speaking to me about it he went and saw the doctor within weeks . He has one less testicle but at least he is still alive and breathing. Two post operation/chemo checks have thus far shown no sign of return. Still a long way to go and he will require regular x-rays, blood tests and CT scans for the next ten years to ensure any problems are swiftly dealt with.

Stats have proven that if the cancer manifests itself again, it is as lung cancer therefore chest x-rays are important. Does not mean to say it won't be other places but this is the most likely.

At least in the testicles it is confined and if caught early enough, before it grows too big and invades the outside part of the testes and into the wall of the scrotum the chances of a long and happy life are greatly increased. My hubby found out that it can be painless too as he had no pain whatsoever , just massive swelling and a hard lump; very easy to see. Some men are lucky and if things work out well they do not even need a course of chemo. Pretty much on a case to case basis.

Don't be embarrassed...too many good men have waited too long and families have lost brothers, husbands, grandfathers to this insidious disease.

Oh, and any other ladies on here..you too be aware and if you notice any changes to your man's family jewels insist that he go and have it checked out asap.......

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm totally psyched I just checked on lefty and righty and they are both here. Gotta look after the family jewels boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.