Attention: Fotis (NYE Fireworks Family)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I must be mad going to see the fireworks tonight especially after the alleged terror attack I was in yesterday.

But its free public transport today.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
As expected. ABC coverage was fucking woeful. Ella Hooper needs to fuck off and grow some brain cells.. thicker than two planks of wood. Jeremy Fernandez is just boring. Pub quiz was average at best and just wasted time.

Fireworks were the worst I've seen in years. Not sure what they got paid, but if it was anything over $3.50 Sydney got ripped the fuck off. Seriously I could have stood on the harbor bridge, pants around ankles, and suck fucking sparklers up my arse and it would have been more spectacular.

Might as well just replay the footage from last year.

And both of these issues are exactly why the stupid ***** at the City of Sydney need to fuck right off and stop tendering multi year contracts to this shit.

One fireworks mob one year then another the following. And allow all TV channels access to cover the event. That's a step in the right direction..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is it just me or was that really shit house?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We had a six minute display here in Armidale. Nothing special but I'm not complaining. I tend to not watch fireworks on tv so I couldn't comment about the quality of the Sydney fireworks this year verse other years.

Anyway happy new year everyone. May it be a special year for everybody.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is it just me or was that really shit house?
Not just you.

It's like when you are told about how awesome the first time you have sex will be throughout your teenage years, finally get everything in place for your first night of passion with her as a virgin, only to fire your load the minute you see part of her sideboob taking off her bra.

In other words, we went so big and brash in past years, that everything else now looks shit.

Nothing beats the year they used the ENTIRE harbour, and fired shit off barges on the rooftops of all the big buildings in North Sydney AND the CBD, AND the Opera House (not just barges on the harbour).

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I must be mad going to see the fireworks tonight especially after the alleged terror attack I was in yesterday.

But its free public transport today.
I didn't know you were Jewish ?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
fireworks are fireworks tbh, i dont know what else they can do to make it better

maybe a skydiver shooting fireworks out of his ass all the way down?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More embarrassed than proud lol
Yeah thats fair enough but I just want to clear up that I'm not a tightarse Jew lol .
I just wanted to get something over those cash grabbing, money rorting thieves .