Attention: Ecca

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Multiculturalism has done wonders for dining but totally fucked public transport

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If someone takes a piss in a train toilet does it fall out on the track ?
When I was younger, I thought when flushing the toilet on an aeroplane, it falls out.

Imagine how the hipster joggers in Newtown every morning. They live right beneath the flight path. Every morning when the plane flies over, they'd shit themselves :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: (pun intended).

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Ecca my man were you working amidst the drama and madness that took place on Monday and Tuesday during peak hour? They say that there was a 50 man shortage as well as weather conditions and change in timetable taking place which all contributed to the chaos, but...

*48 people taking sickies is apparently the daily average, just 2 short of what happened on Tuesday
*Timetable change took place 2 months ago, should we be feeling the effects of it only now?
*Not sure why weather conditions can cause chaos as they were not that catastrophic as they were on Sunday for instance

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you have .0001mm of rain, the trains will be affected. System is shite. And we have to pay for a service that’s 1hr late, we are punks!!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Multiculturalism has done wonders for dining but totally fucked public transport
They sacked the railway men and told them they had to re aply for their own jobs.
Then opened the jobs to the private sector who are responsible for the shamble.

Last edited:

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No comment.

P.s. will gladly talk over a beer or 10

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
No comment.

P.s. will gladly talk over a beer or 10
Fully understand you can't comment about it...

Is there more to it than the media are reporting? It makes it sound like "there was a bit of rain so everyone called in sick", but that's never happened before..

It's just bizzare.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My standard response

Status
Not open for further replies.