Attention Clown A holes

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
To all you monkey see, monkey do wannabe American ***** dressing up like clowns with knives trying to scare people, don't push your luck. All it takes is one person to panic and, rightfully, run you over or worse, kill you in self defence.

And a reminder that in Australia, even a replica weapon is considered an actual weapon if you intend to scare, harass or harm someone.

So don't be a stupid **** and find another way for you and your **** mates to have a laugh.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think its to promote a steven king show, IT remake maybe? I remember watching the old one with the creepy clown. These dickheads over here are just jumping on the bandwagon and most likely have nothing to do with it.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
There all full of shit all the places they said they will be at not one clown .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't wait till I see a clown, 100% I can get away with putting them in intensive care with my baseball bat.

I know Australia loves to tongue Murikas arsehole but it's getting beyond a joke now.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

PS yeah it's fake, but I love watching clowns get the shit kicked out of them.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see a problem with it, infact I find it rather funny... WITH THE EXCEPTION that they are just having fun and not committing any criminal actions (trespass, jumping in front of cars, threatening people).

Better then joining the Apex gang or grafitti-ing everywhere, or mindless vandalism.

On another note, pretty much all the clown beatdowns are faked :grinning: E.g Video and link above.

On another note:
https://www.facebook.com/ClownSightingsAustralia/
https://www.facebook.com/Clownssareus/
https://www.facebook.com/Sydney-clowns-1580155515624692/

In many ways it's no different to Halloween really.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't see a problem with it, infact I find it rather funny... WITH THE EXCEPTION that they are just having fun and not committing any criminal actions (trespass, jumping in front of cars, threatening people).

Better then joining the Apex gang or grafitti-ing everywhere, or mindless vandalism.

On another note, pretty much all the clown beatdowns are faked :grinning: E.g Video and link above.

On another note:
https://www.facebook.com/ClownSightingsAustralia/
https://www.facebook.com/Clownssareus/
https://www.facebook.com/Sydney-clowns-1580155515624692/

In many ways it's no different to Halloween really.
They might be fake but quite possible they will try to scare the wrong person with dire consequences. It will just take one of these un-funny ***** to be killed or badly injured to stop these ****.

I'm actually waiting for that to happen. No sympathy at all.

Also couldn't this shit count as intimidation?

Plus whether they have a real or fake weapon I guess deadly force will be considered reasonable force.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Caringbah: Copycat clown taken to hospital after being struck in the car park of Dan Murphy’s.

Eat a dick ****

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To all you monkey see, monkey do wannabe American ***** dressing up like clowns with knives trying to scare people, don't push your luck. All it takes is one person to panic and, rightfully, run you over or worse, kill you in self defence.

And a reminder that in Australia, even a replica weapon is considered an actual weapon if you intend to scare, harass or harm someone.

So don't be a stupid **** and find another way for you and your **** mates to have a laugh.
There have been sightings in Minto, Ingleburn and Campbelltown..... gee, I wonder what type of person that lives there would find this funny.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't wait till I see a clown, 100% I can get away with putting them in intensive care with my baseball bat.

I know Australia loves to tongue Murikas arsehole but it's getting beyond a joke now.
Well beyond a joke.
I've got some friends in the United States and a majority of them laugh when I tell them how most Aussies are wannabe Americans.

Most of these people including two veterans say the United States sucks

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well beyond a joke.
I've got some friends in the United States and a majority of them laugh when I tell them how most Aussies are wannabe Americans.

Most of these people including two veterans say the United States sucks
Murika is the arsehole of the world, only shit comes out of it, and you got these bogan fucks trying to be like them.

No wonder the whole world hates them.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My sister and nephew are hoping to see them. Sounds stupid to me. There's a thing going round Facebook about it.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One of these un-funny ***** better not jump in front of me. I'd wouldn't think twice about beating the fucker down and sticking his red nose up his ass.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My son got a MSG yesterday from a clown saying ' he left his location services on and that he'd be roaming his street tonight to get him!'
He blocked him and reported it. He's nearly 13 and was scared because they've been talking about it amongst friends

I said unblock him and ask him 'what our address is or street name is?'
The clown said 'you're one of a hundred houses I've got targeted.'
My son started to realise at that point he was full of shit and said just bluntly
'Answer the question' ( lmao)
The clown said some other threatening stuff anyhow to cut a long story short , we contacted a friend of ours who click baited this clown by pretending to want to give him a shout out ( whatever that means)
And once the clown clicked on the 'click bait' his IP tracker traced him back to Northcote Road Greenacre and that they were using service provider Optus .
Once they told him they knew where he lived the clown got scared and quickly denied saying anything threatening , so im assuming these clowns are just bored teenagers trying to get some fame in social media .

Some of my sons friends have been that terrified of the clowns that they're sleeping in the parents beds .

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
All these penny wise the clown wannabes.
How did this shit come about? I'm telling anyone going around doing this, it isn't wise to lunge at a 6"7 tall man and expect nothing to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.