Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

ahhh got it

thank you guys...

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

test...

Do I need to upload the file to kennel first, then copy the link, if it is sitting on my computer, before I can post it?

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
^ well I might not be the best person to ask (according to X-Factor) but it depends if an image is saved to your comp or if it is and internet img

if it's an internet img then just stick it image address btwn

HTH

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I just upload to imgur then post here using img tags.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah imgur or imageshack are your best bets, then just use the forum code, or in the case of imageshack forum code and only post the parts in the tags.

Also with imageshack it'll want you to log in, so here's a trick. When you upload, as it finishes get ready to press the ESC / stop button on your browser. Hitting it a few times allows you to grab the Forum Code field, without getting the stupid "Registration is free" overlay that comes up :)

There is another way using only The Kennel. When you upload your picture here, click the attachment and that will give you a link in your browser. Grab that link and wrap [IMG] tags around it and it'll display the picture for all to see.

It's a clunky way to do it though.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah imgur or imageshack are your best bets, then just use the forum code, or in the case of imageshack forum code and only post the parts in the tags.

Also with imageshack it'll want you to log in, so here's a trick. When you upload, as it finishes get ready to press the ESC / stop button on your browser. Hitting it a few times allows you to grab the Forum Code field, without getting the stupid "Registration is free" overlay that comes up :)

There is another way using only The Kennel. When you upload your picture here, click the attachment and that will give you a link in your browser. Grab that link and wrap [IMG] tags around it and it'll display the picture for all to see.

It's a clunky way to do it though.[/QUOTE]

That worked for me the imageshack! Thanks.