Atmosphere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee
Reaction score
hehehehyou go girl..

you know the ones im talkking about? the girls that keep looking around and flicking their hair. they stare at me and my bro and then my girl shoves her face in their view and they turn away. and then theres the guys that just keep walking up and down looking hard hoping some girl stops them in their tracks to get their phone number..

A

atomic_crimson

yeh i know... during the penrith semi there were some near us and they said i am not lying "omg i think andrew johns is playing"...

1. he is injured ... and 2.he doesnt play for the dogs or the panthers ...myself,elle,doggie diva and sarah just pissed ourselves laughin....

oh and the ones who come for sonny and sonny only... dont no any other players...

also had one guy at a game in round 1 or 2..chantin utai... utai wasnt playing

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee
Reaction score
hahaha no clue...once everyone was yelling out: "manders a w@nker" and my girl says oout loud "whos mander???" i thought ayyyyyeeeeeeee bimbo..but she knows a lot now. lucky for me. i dont like the teeny boppers who love it when the boys start trouble and they get all excited and start chanting stuff but dont even care that the game is going on behind them

A

atomic_crimson

ohhhhhh u should hear me when a small fight starts... i start going off at the little teenies..

one time i yelled out better fight on the field...mason is in a fight! hehe everyone turned to watch! nonetheless most of them girls under 15 at the games have no idea whats going on.. i said most not all... :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
nonetheless most of them girls under 15 at the games have no idea whats going on.. i said most not all... :D

Yeah that pisses me off too

lil 15 year old girl: SBW is ssssooo talented when he aint wearing a shirt

A

atomic_crimson

hte poor guy gets hounded at the club all the time after games... i think he was a bit shocked we actually had a convo about footy to him! lol

but yeh... so so many SBW groupies! hehe

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
hay r u being mean to me? im 14 nn my fav player is sbw but i dont just go for him i go for EVRYONE! wow GO THE DOGGIES NOT JUST SBW! nn i aint a groupie see i changed my name *points*

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
ohh yeh also look at my banner 1 pik of sbw! how good am i! i am slowly getting pver him! :'( but he is still my fav player!

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
Bulldogs1984 said:
Yeah that pisses me off too

lil 15 year old girl: SBW is ssssooo talented when he aint wearing a shirt
hahaha!.. at that thing at belmore after the grand final some girls tried breaking into the change rooms.. they would have been between 15 and 17.. wearing "im leb" t shirts n stuff.. and she goes "SONNY BILL! COME OUT N GET US! UR SO HOT" (in a fully shick wog accent).. i was just like "rightiooooo then"

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
here is are the chants i got from www.footballchants.org (thank you very much AC for providing this site to us!)

For Mark Riddell: Hes fat... hes round... he bounces on the ground... He is MARK RIDDELL!

For the Rabbitohs: Who can rob your houses? violate your nan? sell cocaine from an ice cream van? REDFERN CAN!

For the dragons: your father is your mother... your sister is your brother... cos you **** each other... its the dragqueens family

For the touchies: whos the wanker with da flag?

Andrew Johns: heyyyyyyyyyyy heyyyyyy baby... ooh aah... i wanna knowwww... who the **** is johns?

Status
Not open for further replies.