At What Price if any would you re-sign Foran

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree with Joey i reckon he has 3-4 good years left in him. If his body holds. 500K-650K 3 year contract with a third year in the clubs favour.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
enough to have money for either cogger or lewis to play reserves for when foran cops an injury

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d take him in a heartbeat. Probably 5 or 600 for 3 years. I think he’d take that for too quite happily

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
At full strength and fitness he's probably worth 1 mil.. but seeing as he's averaging 1/3 a season including disruption in cohesiveness .. 300k year by year contract. Not a penny more

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At full strength and fitness he's probably worth 1 mil.. but seeing as he's averaging 1/3 a season including disruption in cohesiveness .. 300k year by year contract. Not a penny more
This.

But another club will give him 500k incase he doesnt get injured and plays a whole or most of a season. Thats overs. Gotta let him go really. Cogger can almost do what he does for much less and more consistently.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he's body is right
His head is head right
He is worth it.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
$400-$500k, 3 year contract, option in the clubs favour at the end of each season.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kieran Foran is an absolute gun. He is a class player and is a professional in what he does. Would love to know his win record at the dogs. I say prob not worth the mill mark but I would keep him for now

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
If Foran's realistic he would renegotiate a fairer deal in our favour. To be honest given his injury troubles he is worth 500-600k max.

He owes us for our patience with him and I don't think any other club would offer more.

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He is still Hobbling around every game so I think he is a long way from being 100%.

I think he is a brilliant player. I'm not sure the club will offer him a new deal but he would get an offer of a 2 year deal @ 700k pa within the NRL market place would be my guess.

Does anyone know the winning percentage in games when he plays?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in the get rid of him camp before this season but you can see his class. Whenever we have a set on the opposition tryline I'm more confident of us crossing the line than I've been for as long long while. With Foran we either score or we get closer and closer as the game progresses. He has the ability to read the defensive line much better than anyone else in our team or MOST teams. There's a serious lack of great halves and Foran is one of the best definitely. He's a gun whenever he's on the field. Yes he's an injury risk because of the hard way he plays for us but we have decent back up now with effectively 3 other first grade halves in Cogger, Lewis and Wakeham. I'd be happy to keep Foran at around 700K. If we can pay Napa 600K then Foran's worth 700 even for half a season. He'll win more games than he looses when on the field.