At what age do women / men start having trouble finding a partner?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems that both women and men have the best opportunity to find a long term partner when they are a young adult.

Arguably most men and women are most attractive to the opposite sex as a young adult and the availability of single people is also higher as a young adult..

So when does it start going pear shaped? When does the availability start to dwindle off, women start losing their shape, a few wrinkles and men start letting themselves go, going bald etc.

I think men have a longer shelf life than women generally. Men seem to be still in date by their mid 40s, what they lose in youthful look, they make up with money or sophistication. They can still attract a younger women, so they are sort of still in the hunt.

Women on the other hand seem a bit left out in the cold, their child bearing ability declines with age, struggle to compete with the beauty of younger women and younger men seem to want younger women only so they only really attract older men with baggage. Most of them shitheads punted by their previous wife or GF.

I see many older women fill up yoga rooms and the gym to try put themselves back in the game but it's very very hard for them. Like a boxer past their prime.

Thoughts? Agree? disagree?

It's sort of when you go buy bread or milk, you always look for the longest used by date? Anything wrong with the old bread?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Depends if they make an effort and have a had a good life, Nicole Kidman is still pretty.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Everybody should be trying their hardest to score a 90 year old woman, get into her will and then hopefully she dies soon after

Dont Do anything to that makes her die because that is straight up murder, but let's say you bang her as hard as you can and she has a heart attack then that is a natural situation

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everybody should be trying their hardest to score a 90 year old woman, get into her will and then hopefully she dies soon after

Dont Do anything to that makes her die because that is straight up murder, but let's say you bang her as hard as you can and she has a heart attack then that is a natural situation
1614221107629.png

She's only 83 but I'm sure Boost would still rasp away on it.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How old are you blue boost ? Are you worried you are past it ?

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think it matters wether it's a man or woman seeking and what age they are. It's important that as long as people act their age and keep it real then you're less likely to have troubles when the novelty wears off.
Just my thoughts!

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Was engaged once that's enough for me since she cleaned my house and bank account when I was away at work working 5 week stints to build her a house to live in

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Was engaged once that's enough for me since she cleaned my house and bank account when I was away at work working 5 week stints to build her a house to live in
You all good my fellow doggies fan bro? Hope you are mate all good to private message me if you feel like that mate..

Also full piss myself laughing if you tell me to get fucked..

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with dating an older woman.

Did you get rejected by one recently or something?

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
You all good my fellow doggies fan bro? Hope you are mate all good to private message me if you feel like that mate..

Also full piss myself laughing if you tell me to get fucked..
Nah all his bruz I just prefer the company of a dog and can of extra dry

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pam Anderson is way past it but a lot of young guys would still liine up to motorboat her chest...