Assassin Jr 2021 PREMIERS

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A bit of good news amid all this covid bullshit...

Assassin Jnr and my Under 9s got officially awarded 2021 Premiers and Minor Premiers. We finished with 8 wins and 1 loss.

We automatically jump up a division next year to U10-2s but Assassin Jnr is wanted in U10-1s, but it's a nice headache to have as the parents want to keep this team together rather than half the team split to div 1.

Screenshot_20210901-115126_MyLeague.jpg

Screenshot_20210901-115056_MyLeague.jpg

@Bulldogsteve

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nice!, how you going to solve this dilema?
Well at the moment it all depends on what happens with my 5 best players, which happen to be my FB, 5/8th, hooker (Assassin Jnr), lock and prop. If they get moved up I become their trainer in 1st's, if the whole team stays, then ill coach 2nds.

If we stay in 2nds then more than likely we will win another premiership.

It's basically up to the parents what division their boys play. Either way, I only care about His and their development because I have some serious talent in my team.

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good work mate,flanno didn't sneak onto the field and give the boys some advice before that loss did he? Be good to keep em all together next season,a superstar team is better than a team of superstars if they all gel and play for each other.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good on you bro, but get your kid out of the parra comp before he hits his teens. Most corrupt junior system in NSW

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good on you bro, but get your kid out of the parra comp before he hits his teens. Most corrupt junior system in NSW
Very true. Already seen it as half my players are div 2 playing in div 3 because of demographics and favourites.

Would love him in the Penrith district.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well at the moment it all depends on what happens with my 5 best players, which happen to be my FB, 5/8th, hooker (Assassin Jnr), lock and prop. If they get moved up I become their trainer in 1st's, if the whole team stays, then ill coach 2nds.

It's basically up to the parents what division their boys play. Either way, I only care about His and their development because I have some serious talent in my team.
Yeah well don't forget you have your Bulldogs scouting duties as well :grinning: Congrats guys.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done mate it will always remain a great memory for your young man.
Cheers

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

yeh i had the same thing happen the last 2 years, my son went to division one so i went from Coach to trainer/assistant coach. Good thing is that our coach is former Parra first grade assistant, Australian schoolboys coach, so the boys are learning heaps.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They outperformed our first-grade squad. Congratulations bro.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice mate.
There's no Hills Bulls team in the comp? I live on the same street as the oval, I'd come down and say hello if you lads were playing there!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nice mate.
There's no Hills Bulls team in the comp? I live on the same street as the oval, I'd come down and say hello if you lads were playing there!
We Played them but they didn't win a game so they had to drop them a division.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nice mate.
thats my club bruz, im involved with the 14's this year and on the coaching board.