News Asiata

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Boring.... the kid saw no potential path into the team as Kaufusi and Bromwich have mortgages on their jerseys.
What do you mean boring. I asked a serious question and im happy to discuss. He didnt even play in the reserve cup team and not even in the trials so i dont see this ‘amazing talent’ at all

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What do you mean boring. I asked a serious question and im happy to discuss. He didnt even play in the reserve cup team and not even in the trials so i dont see this ‘amazing talent’ at all
He played NRL last year or the year before, pretty sure he was playing Qcup before it all went to shit also. It sounds like he wasn't happy at the Storm.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He played NRL last year or the year before, pretty sure he was playing Qcup before it all went to shit also. It sounds like he wasn't happy at the Storm.
He played nines im pretty sure in 2020 also but 2021 was definitely a fallout for him. Still dont get were this ‘talent’ is coming from because doesnt seem much from first impression.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He played nines im pretty sure in 2020 also but 2021 was definitely a fallout for him. Still dont get were this ‘talent’ is coming from because doesnt seem much from first impression.
I don't know much about him, appears to be hyped up from school boy rugby but hadn't delivered yet. Still young.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yes you caught me well done, i joined the kennel as an 11 year old and have been secretly posting as someone else while building an nrl career for myself so that one day i can trick the kennel later in my career
Ur a machine.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The clubs shouldn't be doing the NRL's dirty work, otherwise players should be allowed to travel and play.
What "dirty work", the State Governments and the NZ Government are the ones with the health regulations in place meaning no vax = no train, no play, no travel. Add that to the airlines no vax = no fly. The Clubs are simply relating the Government regulations effects on their teams.

Always a Bulldog

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Possibly the same reasons why they let go of Hines and Finucane.

Always a Bulldog
Possibly the same reasons why they let go of Hines and Finucane.

Always a Bulldog
True, Melbourne do have great backrowers but im just keen to see this ‘talent’ because i cant see it anywhere or anytime soon.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You mean businesses doing the dirty work for the government and governments doing the dirty work for the Pharma companies?
Shoosh...They might hear you :fearscream: :grimacing::grinning:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What "dirty work", the State Governments and the NZ Government are the ones with the health regulations in place meaning no vax = no train, no play, no travel. Add that to the airlines no vax = no fly. The Clubs are simply relating the Government regulations effects on their teams.

Always a Bulldog
The NRL as a governing body of rugby league should be relaying the regulations !
This will give a clear message to all the players in turn they will precisely know where they stand.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The NRL as a governing body of rugby league should be relaying the regulations !
This will give a clear message to all the players in turn they will precisely know where they stand.
PVL dropped the ball big time on this one. He was more interested in getting the new broadcasting deal done. The AFL took ownership.
There was an article a few days back suggesting that he may be considering dropping either his NRL or Horses portfolio. Hopefully he moves on from the NRL.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Why? The NRL is subservient to the various State and National (Aus & NZ) Health authorities. No matter what rules the NRL puts in place they can get overruled by the respective Health Authorities. So the smart move is to avoid that conflict and simply abide by what the higher authorities determine.

Always a Bulldog

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why? The NRL is subservient to the various State and National (Aus & NZ) Health authorities. No matter what rules the NRL puts in place they can get overruled by the respective Health Authorities. So the smart move is to avoid that conflict and simply abide by what the higher authorities determine.

Always a Bulldog
Passing the buck on to the clubs isn't the right way to deal with it.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Passing the buck on to the clubs isn't the right way to deal with it.
The club are subservient to the various State and Federal health authorities, so anything the clubs decide could be overruled tomorrow. Health regulations can change daily, or even hourly, depending on circumstances and there is nothing the NRL or the clubs can do about it.

Always a Bulldog

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The club are subservient to the various State and Federal health authorities, so anything the clubs decide could be overruled tomorrow. Health regulations can change daily, or even hourly, depending on circumstances and there is nothing the NRL or the clubs can do about it.

Always a Bulldog
So why is our club making a stance ?

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
may have some thing to do with the low and slow vaccinations in and around the district at the time? Belmore was turned into a Vac Hub at one stage...