Ashley Klein please get sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ROOSTERS.

Jackson grounds the ball then Mini takes a swing at it. Roosters try.

SBW forward pass to SKD. Roosters try.
Roosters strip the ball off Thompson after the tackle is made while he's on the ground. Roosters scored a try from that play.
All 3 should have been disallowed.
Ashley Klein please get sacked his decisions would have costed us the match. Referees are getting worst&worst every week.

Warriors

1st. Clearly was a try to Reynolds when Dogzilla tap it to Reynolds.
2nd. Brown was knock down by a warrior player and no penalty was given. Warrior player get knock'd down and penalty was given
3rd. Dogzilla didn't even touch the ball and he gave the Warriors a 20meter restart. ( Tompkins kicks the ball dead)

SACK THIS PCE OF SHT

Last edited by a moderator:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can i 1 million thumbs u up
the guy is an incompentent cheating corrupt lil weasly grub!!!!!! Not one close call go our way and cost us a legitimate try

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ashley Klein please get sacked his decisions would have costed us the match.

2nd. Brown was knock down by a warrior player and no penalty was given. Warrior player get knock'd down and penalty was given
3rd. Dogzilla didn't even touch the ball and he gave the Warriors a 20meter restart. ( Tompkins kick the ball dead)
And I thought I was the only who thought this guy was incompetent

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
About Kasiano, he was also held back on his way.

rikstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Relax we won

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There was a high shot on graham which also went un noticed.
Warriors were offside as usual the entire game.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There was a high shot on graham which also went un noticed.
Warriors were offside as usual the entire game.
That is a trend against us, other team is offside and Graham cops high hits to the head

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Horrendous refereeing that spoiled an otherwise exciting match.

If we lost I would be filthy. Some terrible calls went our way but most against.

How the hell did they rule a 20m tap after the grubber which Kasiano was held back on? I thought Tomkins kicked it dead. If Kasiano knocked on it should have been a penalty anyway. Then from that set he calls play on after Hurrell drops it. 50/50 as it looked like we stole it but I still reckon it was a knock on.

Another howler was penalizing Morris for taking out a kick chaser, yet doing nothing when Hurrell did exactly the same thing.

I have Bulldog in my blood and have been following them for more than 20 years but the pathetic standard of refereeing has made me lose interest in the NRL in general. I didn't watch the game, but going by the highlights, Canberra were robbed today too. A clear forward pass for one of the Penrith tries.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe these refs are getting paid to do a job they can't do. These Refs need extra training, ffs there are 4 bloody refs on the field and 2 Video Refs in the box and still can't see...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
At the end of the day we won and that's all I'm worried about. Sure we can sit here and have a dig at how sh1t the officiating was but it won't achieve anything.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
some decisions go our way some go against. it all evens out in the end

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Every time we put a kick up, we were run off the ball. At one stage they farking just jumped straight into morris

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Every time we put a kick up, we were run off the ball. At one stage they farking just jumped straight into morris
Yeah what was with that?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
mitch brown taken out by a warriors jumping metres off the ball, morris gets pulled up for a bump

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
mitch brown taken out by a warriors jumping metres off the ball, morris gets pulled up for a bump
That bump looked fake in normal and slow motion, he just touches Morris and goes flying. He sold it very well the ****er

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Ashley Klein please get sacked his decisions would have costed us the match. Referees are getting worst&worst every week.

3rd. Dogzilla didn't even touch the ball and he gave the Warriors a 20meter restart. ( Tompkins kicks the ball dead)
Yes worst and worst

Status
Not open for further replies.