Social Media Ash Taylor

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dad reckons ash Taylor is signing with the dogs but then again he read it off a bulldogs fan page on Facebook, trying to ask him where he saw it but doesn’t really make sense to me considering Taylor is on 1 mill at the titans , but they are doing a clear out so who knows .. on his day he is a great halfback.. but goes hiding too

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Too much talent for his own good this kid, if he was to use his full potential and stay in the game he would be a master class weapon..!!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
My dad reckons ash Taylor is signing with the dogs but then again he read it off a bulldogs fan page on Facebook, trying to ask him where he saw it but doesn’t really make sense to me considering Taylor is on 1 mill at the titans , but they are doing a clear out so who knows .. on his day he is a great halfback.. but goes hiding too
Big risk but great player when he does play. I could easily believe Titans would want him gone. Maybe if they paid half freight??

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big risk but great player when he does play. I could easily believe Titans would want him gone. Maybe if they paid half freight??
If he is a real man he will want to prove a point and come back, a club like ours may not be getting results on the field but you can see they are all happy. Maybe the fact Foran is being shopped around could mean he’s off to
Titans or something

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If he is a real man he will want to prove a point and come back, a club like ours may not be getting results on the field but you can see they are all happy. Maybe the fact Foran is being shopped around could mean he’s off to
Titans or something
Very few of the new crop are "real men" unfortunately, that's a bygone era. Most now are happy to get paid and see out there contract without showing effort or any form of pride. If you dare to say anything they break contract and get paid more by a desperate club.....and repeat.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rate him. Dont know what has gone wrong with him.

So we are going after players from struggling clubs like titans and knights?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He'll go to the Broncos.

Coming to the Bulldogs at this stage would be the final nail in the coffin in his career.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'll go to the Broncos.

Coming to the Bulldogs at this stage would be the final nail in the coffin in his career.
Broncos have some really good young talents like dearden, paix and boyd

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely no f***ing way should he come to the club.

He won't so its good thing the article is rubbish

Complete cat of the highest order

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck. We're going to have a squad of 50 the way these rumours are goin.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He'll go to the Broncos.

Unless we can get Hollbrook, get the best out of the kid, get Titans to pay 500k of his mil and get rid of Foran. Lot's of unless's but lol

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Alot of talent but he's too lazy.
Id much rather stick with Wakeham and get him going.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ash Taylor is fucking shit! IF he was really ever going to be a somebody he wouldn't have been released by the Broncos to go and join the Titans where in the last 4 seasons he has put together probably 4-5 decent games.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I doubt there's any truth to this rumour. I'm not writing off Taylor yet. He was never good enough to warrant that kind of money and the pressure that comes with it has derailed his career.

But he's still got a tonne of skill and talent, despite being inconsistent and poor for a while now. I can see him being like Luke Brooks. Everyone hyped them early, then wrote them off for years and then they find themselves again. Or he could end up being Tim Smith. Time will tell.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They let any clown create Facebook pages.

Very few have any substance to their bullshit.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The precious dear, had to have time off after reading the nasty things posted on social media about himself.

Hope he doesn't go to the Dogs, he would be on suicide watch just reading the posts on this forum about himself.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it’s best that you have a chat to your dad about being on Facebook
This rings alarm bells to me,might have to monitor him from a distance

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is immensely talented in terms of pure skill ..but he is a bitch and a fat contract was far from the beast thing for his footy so early on in his career.