Ash Taylor rejected by dogs

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume you ask for every other thread
Sorry man, I wasn't having a shot at you, just hadn't heard any rumour about Taylor so thought it was another bs media article

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Flanagan or Brooks if you had to choose one?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
1 month ago? So Tbaz was maybe thinking about it and then Gus came and said fuk no. Unfortunately for Ash he's priced himself out of a job. Even at 500k he's a gamble and that's a 50% pay decrease. He's a 350k tops player as it stands atm.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
But does Ash Taylor really really want it?

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More talent than
Wakeham or flanagan, has talent and a good kicking game.
Id consider him for $250k, gonna need another half when burton plays origin
So who’s the partner next to Burton? If he’s just a back up for origin?

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
More talent than
Burton plays origin? Hahahahaha. What position? So a team midway through next year coming around 12th will yield an origin half or centre?yeh nah.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Burton plays origin? Hahahahaha. What position? So a team midway through next year coming around 12th will yield an origin half or centre?yeh nah.
Burton's very versatile. If he stands out in our team (hard not to) and plays good footy he's a chance (most likely a 14, but a chance for the 6 jersey if there were 1-2 injuries). Since he's playing here and next year isn't looking to bright (I'd love to be wrong) it's going to be a lot harder then if he was at a top team. I think everyone can see he's an origin player for the future tho. Ponga (very comparable to Burton earlier on in his career) was able to play origin and he plays for the Knights (they were worse back when he debuted in origin).

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly predict we will be in the top 4 unless we continue to get reffed out of the games how it is now beyond a joke

come origin and he will be picked at 14 100%

Dufty and Avo will come in handy around that time

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More talent than
I agree. You dont lose talent. Perhaps he just needs a shake up and a change of environment. Even shiftys form dropped massively after signing his big long term 4 or 5 year deal with us. Security is nice, but complacency can be a terrible thing.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta say that i would be extrmely disappointed if we bought Ash Taylor or luke brooks because in all honestly they are flops and we have enough flops already.