Opinion Ash Taylor or Mitchell Pearce

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
To get around the park we need a 7,
Release a back so Averillo can fit in there somewhere and I'd be happy with the Roster

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not Ashley Taylor. Don't want him near our club.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pearce, but neither.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we're talking shit options why not include Lukey Brooks.
People laugh but he's legitimately the 6th-8th best halfback in the comp, which by my count is better then the worst halfback in the comp. Count it out:
1. Cleary
2. Hughes
3. DCE
4. Reynolds
5. Moses
6. Walker

Then who?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People laugh but he's legitimately the 6th-8th best halfback in the comp, which by my count is better then the worst halfback in the comp. Count it out:
1. Cleary
2. Hughes
3. DCE
4. Reynolds
5. Moses
6. Walker

Then who?
Hunt, Johnson, Pearce(a bit better)but you have a point after that is maybe around 10th "best" but still wouldn't entertain any of these.Taylor isn't the right fit even if he was good enough.

Last edited:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Cleary
2. Hughes
3. DCE
4. Reynolds
5. Moses
6. Walker

Then who?
I'd have Shaun Johnson and Pearce ahead and maybe Fogarty on par. He's on close to 850k next year, any club looking to take him on would need to pick up a big chunk of that.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. Cleary
2. Hughes
3. DCE
4. Reynolds
5. Moses
6. Walker

Then who?
1. Cleary
2. Hughes
3. DCE
4. Reynolds
5. Moses
6. Hunt
7. Johnson
8. Fogarty
9. Pearce
10. Townsend
11. Brooks
12. Taylor

S. Walker behind Lam and Hutchison atm so hard to place him. On potential (and shown a fair bit this year to be fair) S. Walker's around Moses. I probably wouldn't take anyone under Fogarty to replace Averillo at halfback either which basically means we can't get a better option all things considered.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd have Shaun Johnson and Pearce ahead and maybe Fogarty on par. He's on close to 850k next year, any club looking to take him on would need to pick up a big chunk of that.
Pearce is too slow now, he killed the newcastle attack on the weekend. Ponga needs it first off the ruck not out the fukn back.
Taylor is a 6, he doesnt handle the pressure of a 7.
IMO none of the above are better than Averillo or have a higher ceiling than Averillo.