As we near the start of the season in 2023, i ask you a question

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have a Telstra mobile contract it’s cheaper.. I pay $15 per month.
Even if it is home internet by Telstra then Kayo do release similar deals from time to time, you just have to keep an eye out for them.

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
most of the year i now live in bali, but i also travel around asia for a few months of the year. does anyone know if this kayo option works so i can watch the dogs win this year? If not does anyone know how i can watch it other than going to the pub which i currently do.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@MattyB
Do you know anyone with a current Foxtel subscription?

If so, with Foxtel you can register 3 digital devices with it, and watch it on 2 devices at the same time (in addition to the person watching it on their Foxtel Box).

You can also register a different username and password for the My Foxtel access.

Thta's probably the easiest and cheapest way.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you have a Telstra mobile contract it’s cheaper.. I pay $15 per month.
Brace yourself mate I think that will be going up to $25 in March..mine was the telstra deal at $15 when I cancelled it in Oct. but renewing was going to be 25.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
most of the year i now live in bali, but i also travel around asia for a few months of the year. does anyone know if this kayo option works so i can watch the dogs win this year? If not does anyone know how i can watch it other than going to the pub which i currently do.
Kayo is Australia only.
For international Streamotion (Kayo parent, owned by Fox) have a service called Watch NRL where you can get weekly, monthly and season long subscriptions depending how long you’re outside Australia and how much you want to pay. www.watchnrl.com.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brace yourself mate I think that will be going up to $25 in March..mine was the telstra deal at $15 when I cancelled it in Oct. but renewing was going to be 25.
Yeah I just got the bad news email the other day.

They put you on the 'basic' (2 screen - $30 plan) by default, but you can downgrade to the 1 screen option for $25.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If i do not want to pay $25 a month to watch the games on Kayo, how the hell do i watch them?

As far as TV Coverage is concerned, our first game on TV is round 3, next is round 6 & 7, next is round 9, then we have to wait until round 16 to get another game on TV.
then the next 2 games on rounds 24 and 25 are on TV.

7 out of 26 rounds are televised, are there any other ways to watch the games live, either on TV or a Device?
Go to my hairdresser, he's got Fox Sports. First game is against Manly on Saturday afternoon at 3pm, so you will be waiting for about 3 hours at least to get a haircut. Watch the game then go home. Tell the hairdresser you'll come another time when it's not busy.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hate watching games at a pub. You can't hear the game and have to put up with loud mouth fuckwits. But unless you get Kayo you don't have much choice. I get Kayo only during footy season just for the NRL so I don't have to put up with fuckwits at the pub.
easy... tell @Flanagun to go home!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You cannot beat the live experience. You don't have to listen to Brandy, Ennis & the QLD bias of the Fox panel.

You don't have to listen to Space Cadet & Johns froth over the rigs of NRL players.

Better off putting the money into our club since it is being run properly now and we can see progress.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You should be using a VPN for a whole bunch of reasons. Simply choose to connect through or any other Australian city to watch Australian streaming services. I find Brisbane best from Indonesia.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
being in qld i dont want to watch the broncos every week, so i get foxtel on

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@MattyB
Do you know anyone with a current Foxtel subscription?

If so, with Foxtel you can register 3 digital devices with it, and watch it on 2 devices at the same time (in addition to the person watching it on their Foxtel Box).

You can also register a different username and password for the My Foxtel access.

Thta's probably the easiest and cheapest way.
My Niece has Binge, my Mum has foxtel, but we have tried Kayo doesn't come with Binge, it's seperate