As we near the start of the season in 2023, i ask you a question

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If i do not want to pay $25 a month to watch the games on Kayo, how the hell do i watch them?

As far as TV Coverage is concerned, our first game on TV is round 3, next is round 6 & 7, next is round 9, then we have to wait until round 16 to get another game on TV.
then the next 2 games on rounds 24 and 25 are on TV.

7 out of 26 rounds are televised, are there any other ways to watch the games live, either on TV or a Device?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If i do not want to pay $25 a month to watch the games on Kayo, how the hell do i watch them?

As far as TV Coverage is concerned, our first game on TV is round 3, next is round 6 & 7, next is round 9, then we have to wait until round 16 to get another game on TV.

7 out of 26 rounds are televised, are there any other ways to watch the games live, either on TV or a Device?
Pub. Or suck it up and pay for something you want ya stingy bastard.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Tightarse. Stump up the cash willya.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of AFL clubs offer discounted Kayo as part of their membership packages.

Wouldn't mind something like that as an extras option rather than most of the garbage we get served up (along with the outrageous shipping costs).

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate watching games at a pub. You can't hear the game and have to put up with loud mouth fuckwits. But unless you get Kayo you don't have much choice. I get Kayo only during footy season just for the NRL so I don't have to put up with fuckwits at the pub.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon $25 per month for Kayo is unbelievably good value. I love my sport and as well as the NRL you get NBA games, Golf, NFL, Cricket, etc, etc.

I used to pay $75 for Foxtel back in the day. Moving to Kayo was the best thing I ever did (probably on par with having kids).

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had pay tv in the early days and eventually got the shits big time because they were giving new members the same package for about half what I was paying. I called to cancel, they asked why, I told them they're assholes for treating new customers better than people who were loyal for 4plus years. They offered a discount I declined.

So me not paying for kayo is more of a matter of thinking they're assholes than being stingy. Besides that they pump out the fucking gambling ads on sports streaming services and those ads piss me off big time as well.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a few reliable yet lllegal internet streams out there

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Twitch you can find few people streaming the games I used that when I was out last year. Some stream purely the game some there’s someone talking over.
Streams don’t get shut down usually if they do u can find other ones.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you have a Telstra mobile contract it’s cheaper.. I pay $15 per month.