As we near the start of the season in 2023, i ask you a question

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good thing about Kayo is you can cancel it whenever you dont need it.
How fair can you get?

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like ABC grandstand. Theres no bullshit. Good if you cant get to a tv.
I haven't been near the ABC since they squeezed Warren Ryan out for a harmless remark he made about quitting time and Gone With The Wind. If the immortal Wok isn't woke enough for them, neither am I. It burns me up that my tax dollars are used to prop up this sad excuse for a broadcaster.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I haven't been near the ABC since they squeezed Warren Ryan out for a harmless remark he made about quitting time and Gone With The Wind. If the immortal Wok isn't woke enough for them, neither am I. It burns me up that my tax dollars are used to prop up this sad excuse for a broadcaster.
Fair enough. Ill listen if Im out somewhere or if I feel like tuning in on one of my old radios.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Niece has Binge, my Mum has foxtel, but we have tried Kayo doesn't come with Binge, it's seperate
Sweet. In that case if your mum is cool with it, you can use her Foxtel account and use Foxtel Go to watch the NRL.

That's how we do it here (using my parents Foxtel account).

I have 2 small computers hooked up to our home theatre and master bedroom TV's and connected to TVs, that's how we use all streaming platforms.

Works an absolute treat and plenty good enough to watch.

If you have internet with Telstra Bigpond, it doesn't count in your data usage either :grinning:

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2gb dribblers or triple m with dan ginane