Official Arthur Laundy is a vital cog in the Bulldogs' wheel

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bloody oath mate, Hooper's story has holes in it...Total BS.
1. The persistence of John Khoury the board and the hefty contract are the reason Gus is here, definitely not the Laundys who were brought in by their friends the Andersons, in return Laundy Jnr would become the CEO.
2. Burton was nearly lost to Cronulla for as little as 20k had it been left for Hill to finalize the deal, it was made possible by the intervention of a very modest sponsor " not the Laundys ", I know the people involved and how it all unfolded, but I won't elaborate.
And people still believe News Lies unLtd...
Lol if you don’t want to believe journos, you can always believe an anonymous account on the kennel who claims to have insider knowledge.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The whole thing is a rehash of what Danny Weidler wrote a week ago too. I saw it at the time and applied some logic and thought it really wasn't worth posting, or discussing.
So two journalists from rival media companies are discussing it…. One of whom had been writing positive stuff about the dogs of late.

No mate, you didn’t decide it wasn’t worth discussing, you decided to ignore it because it doesn’t support your narrative.

The fact it’s been reported by two journos with no affiliation to one another just gives the story more credibility.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol if you don’t want to believe journos, you can always believe an anonymous account on the kennel who claims to have insider knowledge.
Common 007, you need to relax with that GUN of yours...Think before shooting :laughing:

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair call except the anonymous account on the kennel doesn’t get paid per click like the journos do. Besides. On here we get to tell each other we’re full of shit and no one gets offended (much)

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No of course it wasn’t all his idea. That doesn’t mean he didn’t play a key role in helping to make it happen.

He is clearly not just a sponsor, because he has openly stated he wants to offer more than just sponsorship money and the club doesn’t seem to have a problem with that. But go ahead. keep your head buried on the sand like so many others.
I have my head buried in the sand, but your completely level headed? Get off your high horse. As far as your concerned everyone elses opinions regarding players like elliot and flanagun, are completely wrong, and your opinion is the only right one.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Common 007, you need to relax with that GUN of yours...Think before shooting :laughing:
I may be the one doing the shooting, but it’s others who are getting triggered…. Lol

But I do think it’d good to have Laundy involved in the club. If rumours about an impending extension are true, so does the club,

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fair call except the anonymous account on the kennel doesn’t get paid per click like the journos do. Besides. On here we get to tell each other we’re full of shit and no one gets offended (much)
Lol fair, bro. But it’s two completely different media sources who have reported on this now. I reckon there’s some truth to it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I have my head buried in the sand, but your completely level headed? Get off your high horse. As far as your concerned everyone elses opinions regarding players like elliot and flanagun, are completely wrong, and your opinion is the only right one.
That is true, but in my defence, my belief in my own righteousness is somewhat supported by the fact I am regularly right about things. And even when it’s clear I was right, you guys are too stubborn to admit you were wrong. Sad.

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In other threads on The Kennel most of us are trusting and having confidence in Gus to hire the right coach, manage the salary cap, buy the right players (and get rid of the duds), control the media, re-sign Burton and basically bring the Dogs back to where we belong. So if he wants Laundy on board, I’m all in with it.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Laundy is very very important. Having a powerful leagues club is one thing but Laundy give’s us access to huge commercial networks

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
“Rare interview”… riiiiiight. And I bought a rare t shirt from Kmart yesterday. Lol
You probably do do your clothes shopping at kmart so that don't surprise me lol

Ah a heavily invested grown man jumping from dick to dick haha. Elliott to flano to oko to laundy. Who will be next? No one knows!

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
End of the day, Laundy is a sponsor. Nothing more or less. He shouldn't be a power broker, or even in discussion. If Gus can't run the club without a sponsor whose only been around for 2 years then so be it, close the club down and merge us with the tigers.

He may have helped us get some talent in in some way but we should be over that hill now and he can take a step back.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That is true, but in my defence, my belief in my own righteousness is somewhat supported by the fact I am regularly right about things. And even when it’s clear I was right, you guys are too stubborn to admit you were wrong. Sad.
Thank you for perfectly summing up how delusional you are.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
In other threads on The Kennel most of us are trusting and having confidence in Gus to hire the right coach, manage the salary cap, buy the right players (and get rid of the duds), control the media, re-sign Burton and basically bring the Dogs back to where we belong. So if he wants Laundy on board, I’m all in with it.
Exactly. When he moves to retain somebody they don’t like, suddenly these blockheads know better. Lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You probably do do your clothes shopping at kmart so that don't surprise me lol

Ah a heavily invested grown man jumping from dick to dick haha. Elliott to flano to oko to laundy. Who will be next? No one knows!
Crude personal attacks, it’s all you’ve got ‘ey bro? Sometimes I shop at best and less, fyi.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
End of the day, Laundy is a sponsor. Nothing more or less. He shouldn't be a power broker, or even in discussion. If Gus can't run the club without a sponsor whose only been around for 2 years then so be it, close the club down and merge us with the tigers.

He may have helped us get some talent in in some way but we should be over that hill now and he can take a step back.
Tell that to Gus. I’m sure he’ll listen.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Thank you for perfectly summing up how delusional you are.
Rather than being rude and resorting to ad hominem attacks, why don’t you try to explain to me again how I was wrong about Elliott?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Laundy is very very important. Having a powerful leagues club is one thing but Laundy give’s us access to huge commercial networks
Exactly…. Would these critics burn a cheque of Laundy gave it to them, or what?