Are you team stefanovic or Wilkinson?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you team stefanovic or Wilkinson?

lately Lisa Wilkinson has been dredging up dirt on Carl stefanovic, trying to take cheapshots at him. To sell her book ? Who would buy that rubbish. Plus she is married to that joke on the Sunday sports show who wears that silly red bandana. Just makes silly comments

stefanovic hasn’t bitten to the slander and keeps on his merry way.. he has been classy and quiet.

I mean who brings up these things years down the track and claims they were hurtful? Equality of pay and how stefanovic didn’t show up at her wedding costing her two seats.

why is she repeatedly digging at stefanovic? Whatever he gets paid is not her business. What is he supposed to do? Negotiate for her? Stefanovic was doing heaps more on channel 9, 60 minutes. Wilkinson who basically shared the role with GeorgieGardiner .

also the point about not coming to the wedding, stefanovic was away on holidays and didn’t come. Was the $150 a seat going to bankrupt her?

then she goes on about how they hardly speak anymore? Is stefanovic supposed to make sure everyone he has ever worked with is happy and content at home? She was a work mate. She is acting like a school girl, oh he didn’t call me.

That Lisa Willkonson to me seems like a petty, nasty piece of work.

who is team stefanovic? I am.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
in truth, Stefanović is a scumbag, too, for the way in which he discarded his wife of 21 years and mother to his three children for a blonde cupcake almost a decade younger than him

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also in the DGAF camp and don't watch the show hardly ever(but it beats the fucking snorefest known as SunBORE).Would like to say i kind of LOVE Ally Langdon though she smokes all them other fools, is an intelligent attractive down to earth very appealing 40 something woman/and MILF to the max imho.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
in truth, Stefanović is a scumbag, too, for the way in which he discarded his wife of 21 years and mother to his three children for a blonde cupcake almost a decade younger than him
he may not be perfect but this is about his crimes against Wilkinson not the world. Wilkinson is the one throwing rabbit punches

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well one thing I appreciate about Karl is his sense of humor.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure I like back stabbers especially unprovoked attacks.