Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im a bit astounded at the reaction to the loss vs raiders. 1 loss in 13 and ppl are losing their marbles.

Why all the doubt over 1 loss? The close calls the few weeks before were nothing either, Tigers and Broncos, both were teams desperate to win as they, like the Raiders are on the fringes of the 8.

We lose one in 4 months and these sorts of threads start popping up:

-Can the BULLDOGS win the 2012 NRL Grand-Final ?
-Can the Canterbury Bulldogs win Minor Premiership..
-Canterbury are Tanking to avoid Manly?
-Our current team???
-The Blame-game thread.
-The insecurities have set in!!
-Bulldogs Shocking loss!!!

Are you ppl kidding me?

I reckon the usual trolls in this place were just waiting for a loss, to unleash, they had been starved for 4 months after all.

Pull your heads in.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we did lose by like 30 so some of these threads are to be expected

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
And the main point of the thread is it isnt the players who need the motivating. Its the fans. They are the ones with all the doubt.

we have won 17 games this year so far
We won 12 in a row
We beat every team in the NRL last time we played them apart from Canberra, who wouldnt beat us in Sydney with a full strength team
We have the Dally M player in the team
We have a team of great players
We have the best coach in the game who has won 2 premierships in the last 5 years.
We have 2 chances in the finals
All of our finals are likely to be at home

Get positive ppl. You really think Des is not capable of guiding us to a premiership, that he cant do what is needed to get us there?

I think a number of you need a session with Des. The players are fine lol.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
For all the doubters I ask why should we play finals footy before the finals start? Why risk injuries and show/use or finals tactics when we don't have to.

FFS, friday was just a speed hump, just like losing 35-0 back in 2004 was a speed hump.

Nobody whinged when we won games we should of lost IE Brisbane and Tigers. Big deal if we lost a meaningless game. Strap yourselves in, shut the fu*k up and enjoy the coming finals series (that we haven't enjoyed for the last 2 years)

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's always going to be fans, at every other club aswell, that will jump on the team after a poor result. That's expected (not that I'm for it) but anyone who was at the game on Friday will know just how good our supporters are.

Of all the 50 that travelled by bus, plus those that joined at the game, not one left before the siren. The last 5 minutes of the game was continual chanting as if we were actually in the lead. After the game they even went down to the fence and cheered as most of the boys showed some appreciation.

Yes I'm disappointed by all these 'keyboard' warriors on twitter giving it to our players and these doubters who are writing us off, but after that performance by the army on Friday, I am extremely proud to be part of this club.

Sorry that's my rant over...

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Some people are clueless unfortunately. Dogs of war will soon be unleashed!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
to be fair the tanking thread was created before the game

H

Hodges

Is this thread serious? We lost a game for the first time in 3 months. SEASON IS OVER!

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Dognacious ..... I take exception to your exception at my thread.

Knowing what this site is like, mine was a feeble attempt to 'steer' people into ONE location to 'vent' as opposed to allowing 753 threads to feed the trolls.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For all the doubters I ask why should we play finals footy before the finals start? Why risk injuries and show/use or finals tactics when we don't have to.

FFS, friday was just a speed hump, just like losing 35-0 back in 2004 was a speed hump.

Nobody whinged when we won games we should of lost IE Brisbane and Tigers. Big deal if we lost a meaningless game. Strap yourselves in, shut the fu*k up and enjoy the coming finals series (that we haven't enjoyed for the last 2 years)
Why do you keep bringing this up? That was in round 3. It's now round 25. Completely different circumstances.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
And the main point of the thread is it isnt the players who need the motivating. Its the fans. They are the ones with all the doubt.

we have won 17 games this year so far
We won 12 in a row
We beat every team in the NRL last time we played them apart from Canberra, who wouldnt beat us in Sydney with a full strength team
We have the Dally M player in the team
We have a team of great players
We have the best coach in the game who has won 2 premierships in the last 5 years.
We have 2 chances in the finals
All of our finals are likely to be at home

Get positive ppl. You really think Des is not capable of guiding us to a premiership, that he cant do what is needed to get us there?

I think a number of you need a session with Des. The players are fine lol.
this

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The 35-0 game was in like round 3 though. Not exactly the same tbh

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe some of the crap on this forum (this thread isn't what I am talking about). I was astounded to see just how many threads had sprung up in regards to our loss. I really wish things were kept to one thread instead of every single idiot with a slightly different opinion starting a whole new discussion.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just hope our weaknesses haven't been uncovered too much

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So i wonder what would happen if we lost in Week 1 of the finals like we did in 2004 before going on to win the premiership.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Some people are clueless unfortunately. Dogs of war will soon be unleashed!
That's right MATE, Good Work.. Des Hasler is waiting for Finals to come to unleash Dogz of War.. Hope there will be new plays and tactics that hasler is giving to them in training.. So when we verse teams in Finals they won't know the Gameplan.

Status
Not open for further replies.