Are you happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’re way better off this year than we were under Hasler and Pay will be given at least next year to show what he can do. You may as well lay down the pitchforks kennel, or you’ll be waving them around for quite a long time. Lol
Agreed utility. Although, the pitch forks will never go away as long as Gotenks is here, and " the great" Steve georgallis isn't our coach :tearsofjoy:

Malla

Reaction score
Hence why Barrett will walk before he's pushed. All this talk of cleary and moonface's panfers, I think Barrett will go there next year and warm the seat until daddy Ivan arrives
No doubt about it mate. He is a shit coach, I don't understand how people can even compare our two teams - we have literally built a team through ISP and shit back ended contracts - the fact we aren't dead last is an achievement in itself

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s this nucleus you speak of ?
Jackson and klemmer ? That’s it. A forward and a second rower.
Plus Lewis,Rhys Martin,Foran,mariner,Ogden,Crichton,was one Penrith best while filling in for mansour,and now sue,a lot of coaches wouldn't mind starting,with those sort of players

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have had a season ticket for the past 5 years with that boring style of play dez ball than I’m sure you will have a ticket next year.

Atleast we don’t die on the last with the ball scared of giving 7 tackles up

Atleast players can be dropped and promoted with pay

At least tolman isn’t our half and 5/8
He gets the ball almost as much as 5/8,or half

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL you do realise Manly are only one win ahead of us and they have 3 origin reps + 2 NZ internationals + Dally M centre of the year? No comparison. Manly are underachieving. Their team on paper should be top 8.
U gotta be kidding,I hate manly with a passion,their attacking play killed us,how many teams have put 30 points on the sharks this year ?their team is probably on a par with us.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be an option, although I keep hearing that players don't like him due to his approach and methods.
Bottom line, we're stuck with pay, he ain't going anywhere. And anderson is basically the one calling the shots, isn't he?
Anderson dint employ pay ?

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not happy but what can we do apart from from pray for the best.

Malla

Reaction score
U gotta be kidding,I hate manly with a passion,their attacking play killed us,how many teams have put 30 points on the sharks this year ?their team is probably on a par with us.
Whats your point? I am saying this team has the ability to put 30 points on the board every week but they are coached like shit. Their team is not on par with us - they have much better players in key positions

Tommy Turbo > Hoppa
DCE >>>> Marshall King
Koroisau >>>>>>> Lichaa

Any other coach with that as their spine would be well entrenched in the top 4.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At the minimum we need to make the 8 next year if Pay has any hope of a contract extension

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh I’m not happy,
My 13 day holiday in Hawaii has come to an end,time to come back to Shitney
What can you do,I’ll be back to ANZ on Sunday
I was still wearing my Bulldogs cap everyday around the beach.
Proud

Status
Not open for further replies.