Are you happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It bought me a top piece of pussy, a mansion and an array of the finest European vehicles.

I have set up the next 10 generations of Rooney's
10 generations of Rooney's :confounded:
Just when I thought this world couldn't possibly get any worse :fearscream:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh its the end of the world again now we lost again. Lets not consider we had neither of our best 2 halves playing (Foran and lewis). Ppl bashing pay over it are nuffies, who else could he have chosen. Jmk and Frawley are reserves and wouldnt be in the team if we had foran and lewis available

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s Pays coaching abilities tbh

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think pay can coach it’s just his choices on players I know we don’t have much of a choice but he should experiment a little give Cleeland a shot and other players

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Honestly I dont why theyre persisting with JMK in the halves. He played way better as a 9.

Last night should have been:

6-Brown
7- Frawley
9- JMK/ Lichaa interchange.

Sure its still shit but its better than what we had last night im sure.

Oddly enough defence was relatively decent considering they had the ball for a solid 10-15 on our line from memory.

If we had better attack in the first half would have been a close game. Mostly the team is great, problem as always is the spine. Lewis made a huge difference with his attacking kicks, no one else comes close.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We lost the game in the first half when we had a one man overlap and couldn't once think to exploit that out wide. Second half our defence was as good as any side in the comp, but lack of ball in good position eventually did us in. Even then, there was an opportunity to score in the final ten minutes, but Brown failed to see the overlap and went to ground on the last tackle half a metre from their tryline. A smart halfback, and we still could have won the game. Take Cherry-Evans out of the Manly side and they would have been worse than us.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love how this place melts down after a loss.
We lost our only half, on the day of the game and we’re barely average with him.
Our team consists almost entirely of ISP standard players and retiring veterans.
But sack pay !!
FFS, pay is a coach, an inexperienced one at that. Jesus with Merlin as his assistant, couldn’t have done much more with the team we had this year.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Coaches are not included in the salary cap,a good coach could make a total difference to our squad,we have the nucleus of a quality team with some good young talent coming through,but at the moment we have an apprentice,trying to teach other apprentices.
This is a lot of rubbish. There is probably 4 players who would gain a start in any other team. Theres a couple of possibles. The rest are not FG standard.
You, or anyone else cannot win to many games with a second rate squad. And that what we have.
The rebuilding will take a while, but it is happening.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love how this place melts down after a loss.
We lost our only half, on the day of the game and we’re barely average with him.
Our team consists almost entirely of ISP standard players and retiring veterans.
But sack pay !!
FFS, pay is a coach, an inexperienced one at that. Jesus with Merlin as his assistant, couldn’t have done much more with the team we had this year.
It's a long season and when you have average reserve graders playing key positions in first grade, it's even longer. Can't blame the players because they're all putting in. You can't flog a dead horse. People use this place to vent their frustrations. I know I do. I'd rather they do it here than at home to family members.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Coaches are not included in the salary cap,a good coach could make a total difference to our squad,we have the nucleus of a quality team with some good young talent coming through,but at the moment we have an apprentice,trying to teach other apprentices.
What’s this nucleus you speak of ?
Jackson and klemmer ? That’s it. A forward and a second rower.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are You Happy !
Yeh I’m pretty happy,on holidays in Hawaii at the moment
Just about to go and have a few cocktails at Dukes,happy hour
Don’t worry to much fellow dog supporters
This year is nearly finished thank goodness
But our great club will not be down for too long,we are Bulldogs
Aloha

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one bright light for me is the 3 who were brought into the side mide season from ISP, Lewis, Martin and Smith the 3 together with Klem Hoppa and JJ have been our best for a number of weeks. In the trials our ISP team beat the Panthers, perhaps a fluke but at some stage then Panther players would have realized that it was going to be very embarrassing for them to lose to an ISP team but our boys held out. Perhaps we may have a few more players in ISP who are going to step up next year.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are You Happy !
Yeh I’m pretty happy,on holidays in Hawaii at the moment
Just about to go and have a few cocktails at Dukes,happy hour
Don’t worry to much fellow dog supporters
This year is nearly finished thank goodness
But our great club will not be down for too long,we are Bulldogs
Aloha
Lucky bastard :expressionless:

Hope you're enjoying Hawaii :grinning: